THIS IS BLUE APRON
Chefs around the world wear blue aprons when learning to cook, & for us it has become a symbol of lifelong learning. Our highly motivated group of food enthusiasts are inspired to work on complex business problems with creativity & passion always looking to learn something new. We take preparation seriously, embrace a spirit of excellence, & put in the extra effort in everything we do. We are thrilled to be part of our customers lives, cooking & creating experiences in their home kitchens.
WHO'S IN THE KITCHEN
The Blue Apron Marketing team is looking for a highly motivated Offline Marketing Manager to execute a range of Offline marketing channels (e.g. Direct Mail, eCommerce Inserts, Paid Audio, etc.). The Marketing Channel Manager is primarily responsible for leading the strategy, planning & execution of customer acquisition through direct mail, amongst other channels. In this role, you will develop strategies to profitably target new customers across a variety of direct response marketing vehicles that may include direct mail, shared mail or audio. The ideal candidate has multichannel experience, flexible, open to unfamiliar assignments, superb creative, problem solving & critical thinking skills. They also have an enthusiasm for working in a dynamic team environment with a strong, fun startup culture.
WHATS ON THE MENU
This role will play a key part in executing projects across the marketing organization including, but not limited to the following responsibilities:
- Develop & drive the roadmap & growth for the Direct Mail program - leading the strategy, planning, & execution of all direct mail campaigns & processes in order to drive customer acquisition & retention
- Assist in management of existing vendors as well as onboarding of new brands & vendors
- Work with internal & external partners to deliver best-in-class creative & offer strategies which align with brand positioning & messaging
- Own the testing, reporting, & analysis cycle for direct mail performance to proactively drive growth
- Monitor campaign results, prepare reports & read outs
- Oversee campaign execution & manage project timelines to ensure on-time delivery
- Ensure creative assets undergo regular review & adhere to brand guidelines
- Track spend & ensure projects stay on budget
- Analyze data to determine campaign efficiencies, optimization opportunities, best practices, etc.
- Work seamlessly across the organization & key stakeholders to support key marketing initiatives
- Be an effective collaborator & communicator to move projects along as quickly as possible.
- Invoicing/billing reconciliation
- Additional tasks & responsibilities as assigned by the Marketing team
- Deep experience in offline channels such as Direct Mail & eCommerce Inserts
- 3-5 years experience in marketing, specifically offline channels, agency background preferred with direct relationships with Vendors negotiating, strategizing & executing media
- Ability to measure partner performance & translate data into actionable objectives
- Ability to balance & multi-task multiple projects without sacrificing results
- Working knowledge of last click & multi-touch attribution models & platforms
- Experience in Looker, Google Analytics 360, & other vendor dashboards
- Excellent interpersonal & communication skills, both written & oral
- Energetic self-starter who can power through ambiguity, is able to think creatively, & focus on problem-solving & results
- Ability to adapt to & perform in a fast-paced, changing, deadline-driven environment
- Proficient with Microsoft Office required (Word, Excel & PowerPoint) & Google Applications
- A "no task is too small" attitude
Blue Apron provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees & applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, genetics, marital status or veteran status. In addition to federal law requirements, Blue Apron complies with applicable state & local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms & conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation & training.