Are you a terrific communicator with a strong bias for action? Do you have a knack for operations & figuring out efficient ways to get things done? If so, you could be a great Project Manager on the MealPal team.
As the Project Manager at MealPal, you will support the Product & Engineering teams by acting as a liaison between the development teams & business stakeholders to ensure project deadlines are met. You will utilize your strong prioritization & organizational skills to create & execute processes that will help the engineering team work efficiently. This role is ideal for consultants or finance folks looking to break in to the start-up world.
- Prioritize operational features & timelines for new initiatives within engineering
- Represent technology deficient teams to management & the product organization
- Partner with all business groups to design & develop systems that will keep the engineering team productive & efficient
- Communicate project roadblocks to stakeholders & create solutions to these issues
- Partner cross-departmentally to understand workflows & challenges within customer experience, finance, operations, & account management
- Partner with product & engineering to implement systems that improve efficiency through automation
- Partner closely with the management team to run point on special projects.
- 2 to 5 years of experience in a project management or consulting role.
- Experience working with and/or leading cross-functional teams including stakeholders within product development, design, engineering, customer support, analytics, operations, & marketing.
- Proven experience prioritizing the highest impact work
- Excellent organizational skills
- Supreme attention to detail
- Ability to solve complex problems problems on tight time frames
- Strong analytical skills & an aptitude for data-driven decision-making
- A history of taking initiative & solving problems
- Excited by the idea of managing multiple responsibilities at once
- Excellent communication skills.
- Great instincts as to when & how to communicate internally & externally
- A history of taking initiative & solving problems without explicit direction
- A true team-player attitude
- Willing to get all hands on deck & to roll up your sleeves to achieve the best result
- Hunger to learn & grow
Nice to Haves:
- Experience within consulting or project management with exposure to a consumer SAAS product
- Prior experience in a role that blends strategy & execution
- Basic understanding of SQL & relational data models
- Prior experience working with remote teams
- Competitive compensation
- Meaningful equity & the opportunity to build something
- Generous health benefits & 401k with a company match
- Paid vacation
- Free lunch & dinner
- Opportunity to work with a smart, passionate team