At HelloFresh, we want to revolutionize the way we eat by making it more convenient & exciting to cook meals from scratch. We have offices all over the world & we deliver delicious meals to millions of people.
We are the industry leader in meal-kit subscription services & were growing all the time. We have distinct meal-kit services that cater to everyone with the most menu variety in the market, which allows us to reach an incredibly wide population of people.
The HelloFresh team is diverse, high-performing, & international, & our work environment is an inspiring space where you can thrive as a result.
HelloFresh is looking for an Associate Director to support scalable growth, add sophistication & drive strategic initiatives across our customer touchpoints - from automation to experimentation to ensuring operational excellence across the team. As an important member of the Customer Relationship Marketing (CRM) team, you will manage a team responsible for the activation & referral customer journeys. You will understand the inner workings of our channels & guide the team in leveraging data to build & optimize the most effective campaigns.. Candidates must have a passion for CRM marketing, be able to uncover & fix inefficient processes & drive the team forward on experimentation. Key needs: identify & solve marketing problems/obstacles, develop multiple cross-functional relationships, & push for ongoing improvements to help us meet our goals. Attention to detail, quality of work & reliability are all integral to success.
You will ...
- Speak (live & breathe) email & help the team learn how to incorporate best practices into all planning, decisions & execution from creative to segmentation to deliverability.
- Push for strong cross-channel integrations to maximize our voice & customer engagement; includes email, SMS, app, social, direct mail & on-site campaigns.
- Be a segmentation, list growth & engagement guru helping us use our data better to speak to our customers & engage them on a daily basis.
- Leverage data to power better customer messaging & experiencesfrom triggered emails to real-time content personalization.
- Work with appropriate partners to define, design & implement experiments based on business goals across our channels in a methodical, iterative manner.
- Have solid experience working with & managing vendors (and negotiating contracts!)
- Be organized & judicious about deadlines, working with the team to ensure they are as well.
- Jump into the numbers, spot issues, & then work with necessary team members to develop an action plan when needed -- be fast, but be smart.
- Keep projects moving & the team priorities laser focused on goals. Youll have a deep understanding of the numbers & targets & know when to reprioritize efforts.
- Communicate with both senior & junior team members, share results across teams & compile regular recaps of all the successes the team is seeing.
- Support decisions around automations, triggered communications, personalization & program evolution. Your ideas will help us work more efficiently & make our customers happier.
- Work heavily with cross-functional partners to support mutual projects, ensure alignment & get buy-in.
- Passionate about CRM & providing a well honed customer experience through best-in-class marketing communication, which reflects your focus on operational excellence & ongoing program evolution.
- Ready to collaborate with relevant teams & people of all levels, with strong interpersonal skills to explain complex topics with ease.
- Excited to define experiments with CRM team analytics to consistently test, iterate, share, repeat
- A scrappy team player & effective leader, who will actively pitch-in wherever necessary & is comfortable working in a fast-paced, high-growth environment
- Logical thinker who has a passion for data & customer experience & wants to learn the technical back-end systems to help support campaign development & execution
- Someone that wants to grow with us, elevate our marketing in an efficient, automated manner & grow our team to be the best globally.
At a minimum, you have...
- Bachelor's degree (or higher)
- 6-9 years of CRM related experience, with heavy focus on email, the underlying data & the systems/tools that support CRM. Hands-on experience with Salesforce Marketing Cloud, automation, database marketing, email provider migration are all major pluses.
- 4-6 years of experience analyzing data, tests & creating insights that translate into business strategy.
- 2-4 years of experience managing a team, optimally overseeing creative, strategic & operation elements of the team.
- Experience managing complex projects from conceptualization to completion
- Managed complex segmentation strategies & customer lifecycle programs.
It is the policy of HelloFresh not to discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, marital status, genetic information, disability or because he or she is a protected veteran.