Come see whats cookin at HelloFresh!
At HelloFresh, we want to revolutionize the way we eat by making it more convenient & exciting to cook meals from scratch. We have offices all over the world & we deliver delicious meals to millions of people.
We are the industry leader in meal-kit subscription services & were growing all the time. We have distinct meal-kit services that cater to everyone with the most menu variety in the market, which allows us to reach an incredibly wide population of people.
The HelloFresh team is diverse, high-performing, & international, & our work environment is an inspiring space where you can thrive as a result.
Come & join the technology team that is revolutionizing how we bring food to our customers tables! As a Systems Analyst, you will support our production systems & work on valuable data analytics. This role will be working the second shift.
You will ...
- Support WMS, WES, WCS, & other order processing systems within the fulfillment network
- Troubleshoot technical issues in WMS, WES, WCS, & other systems across all operations as they occur
- Understand all available reporting tools, create reports that enable improved operation visibility & performance
- Develop deep knowledge of site level operations in order to drive & support continuous improvement efforts
- Continuously review operations setup & drive improvement via enhancements & functionality deployments
- Act as point of contact for production for all system requests (including order research, ad hoc reporting, etc.)
- Responsible for all level 1 Support
- Document support issues & resolutions
- Create Work Instruction & SOP documents
- Develop training materials for WMS, WES, WCS
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to multi-task & prioritize tasks
- Attention to details
- Flexibility & reliability to cover scheduled shifts that support 24/7 production operations
At a minimum, you have...
- BS degree required. Computer Science, Management Information Systems, or Engineering Degree desired
- 1+ years of experience in multi-site industrial distribution, manufacturing, or processing environments
- Efficient Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, Power Point), Google app (Gmail, drive, sheets, etc.)
- SQL experience
- Experience gathering data & creating custom reports
- Some travel
Schedule: Varies based on support needs