WeWork is the platform for creators, providing hundreds of thousands of members across the globe with space, community, & services that allow them to do what they love & craft their life's work. Our mission is to build a world where people work to make a life, not just a living, & our own team members are central to that goal.
WeWork is crafting a layer of technology to power our vision of space as a service. From identifying & building a new location, to bringing that space to market in an elastic, easy-to-consume way, to seamlessly operating these spaces to delight our members, we are building state-of-the-art systems to automate, optimize, & improve the experience. The data we are collecting is being used to dynamically optimize utilization, pricing, even layout & form factor. This technology advantage has allowed WeWork to scale to 200+ buildings in 20+ counties & will be our competitive advantage as the company continues to grow.
We are looking for an active Technical Sourcer to join our growing talent team! You will be responsible for research, outbound direct messaging approach, & overall development of technical talent pools for WeWork.
The sourcing team conceives practical & creative ways to surface leading talent, & we invest a lot of time activating passive candidates through a highly engaged approach.
- At the direction of the Talent Acquisition team you'll execute on a sourcing strategy either alone or in partnership with a Technical Recruiter to develop a robust pipeline of top-tier candidates
- Use various channels, such as meetups, conferences, cold calling, Boolean strings, Linkedin & other select sourcing tools
- Screen resumes & interviews candidates & route them to an appropriate job
- Regularly track pipeline activity to share with internal partners
- Recommend & drive improvements that impact local pipeline areas based on priority needs
- 3+ years of sourcing experience with a focus on seeking technical talent
- Proven experience in direct sourcing techniques with a track record of building & maintaining a network of top technology talent
- An intrinsic hustle attitude: We are a fast-growing company & need people who will take the initiative to figure it out & take ownership to be successful in the role
- Clear, succinct communication
- Ability to build collaborative relationships with teammates, candidates & hiring managers
- Bachelor's degree
- Combination of in-house & agency recruiting experience is a plus
We are an equal opportunity employer & value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.