Critical Mass is currently looking for a Front End Developer to join our growing team. Working with Adobe Experience Manager & the Adobe Marketing Cloud, you will have the opportunity to work with a world-class clients on a class-leading CMS marketing platform. Critical Mass is a creative company at heart that uses technology to deliver amazing experiences for our clients. The marketing industry is constantly evolving & as such, delivers the opportunity to work on new high exposure projects using newer technologies. We work hard, have a lot of fun along the way & hope youll join us.
- Use modern front-end frameworks & digital pattern libraries to rapidly prototype with code.
- Deliver solutions that balance technical & business requirements by choosing the best mix of cutting-edge technology.
- Work with project teams to understand business & user requirements.
- Exercise quality control on all aspects of web development to maintain high coding standards & practices.
- An Adobe Experience Manager (AEM) Certification
- Experience developing with modern front-end tools & frameworks such, e.g. AngularJS, Backbone.js, SASS/LESS, Node.js
- Experience working with package manager & automation tools like npm, gulp, & grunt. -Demonstrated understanding of Responsive Web Design principles.
- Proficiency in Semantic HTML Markup.
- Accessibility knowledge (WCAG 2.0 Level AA).
- Experience diagnosing & solving cross-browser/cross-platform issues.
- Experience working with cross-functional & cross-office teams.