As an Engineering-first company, we live & die by the quality of our product. Were looking for a Senior Product Manager to join our growing Product team & help push our product through its next iteration.If you're passionate about creating great products from scratch, love working with other creative people & value top-tier Engineering talent then Product at IX great fit for you. Typical resume rundowns are welcome but we need to see what youre excited about & what great products youve already created - please include an example or link to a product you've been instrumental in building.
Heres what we want:
- Collaborative: A natural leader who can rally together teams across Engineering, UX, Marketing, Business Development & Client Services into a Voltron-esque mega-team. You can also herd cats & work with our Project Management team to ensure all the Agile cats are stack ranked & tracked
- Customer Focused: You love speaking with customers from world leading publishers to advertisers & agencies & youre excited to help publishers grow revenue & digital ad sales to thrive
- Data Driven: Using data to make decisions is second nature to you. Youre great with revenue & customer analytics & you not only pronounce SQL the right way but you know how to use it
- Technical: You enjoy working on big tech problems with Eng where remembering O(n) & O(nlogn) actually matters as n is huge at Index
- Product Knowledge: You have taken your product ideas from conception to market launch & youve launched multiple products. Having lived through a few failures is good too
Heres what you have:
- You love tech & have a B.Sc./B.Eng. in Computer Science, Math, Computer/Software Engineering or Physics
- 4-8 years of Product Management experience
- Ad tech experience/exposure/knowledge would be a huge asset but we also have the right people in the company to teach you
- Online video experience (SFW video to be clear) would be fabulous
- The right personality to naturally gel with Engineers, hang out with Sales, brainstorm with Marketing, dig through revenue with our Analysts, & lose gracefully at foosball (not necessarily all at the same time)
Why youll love working here:
- Our New York office serves as our strategic hub & headquarters. Located in the Flatiron District, this office houses the majority of our Client Services, Marketing, & Executive teams.
- We offer competitive compensation, a comprehensive benefits package at NO out of pocket cost to employees each month, 401(K), maternity/paternity leave as well as a fantastic vacation policy.
- Perks include a fully stocked fridge/pantry/bar, catered lunches every Friday & views of the Empire State Building!
EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITYAt Index Exchange, we believe that successful products are built by teams just as diverse as the audience who uses them. As such, we are committed to equal employment opportunity. We celebrate diversity of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or expression, or Veteran status. Additionally, we realize that diversity is deeper than any status or classification - diversity is the human experience. For those who show grit, passion, & humility - IX will welcome you.
Index Exchange is committed to working with & providing access & reasonable accommodations to applicants with disabilities. Please let us know if youd like to request a reasonable accommodation.
ACCESSIBILITY FOR APPLICANTS WITH DISABILITIES Index Exchange is committed to working with & providing reasonable accommodation to individuals with disabilities. In accordance with the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act, 2005 & the Ontario Human Rights Code, Index Exchange* will provide accommodations throughout the recruitment & selection process to applicants with disabilities. If you would like to request a reasonable accommodation, please email IX.AllHumanResources@indexexchange.com or call 416.785.5908 ensure to provide your name, the best way to contact you, a detailed description of the nature of any accommodation that you may require (including any materials or processes that can be used to ensure your equal participation).