Pelotons IT organization is seeking an experienced Salesforce Engineering Manager. As an Engineering Manager for the Member Experience IT team, you will be responsible for the architectural vision including technical architecture, road-map, best practices, & platform innovation. You will develop guidelines & best practices for teams to follow & deploy on their own, assess technical fit of Salesforce as a solution for various use cases, & consult with teams on leveraging Salesforce native capabilities to minimize custom code. You will also define platform wide architectural choices laying the common infrastructure for Salesforce solutions, including integration frameworks, data architecture, & security models.
You will build an engineering team focused on building reliable, scalable solutions that will aid in the growth of Peloton. You will translate Pelotons needs into high-level technical specifications, design & develop recommended systems & consult with stakeholders to ensure smooth implementation.
This role reports to the Sr Director, Member Experience Technology.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science
- Salesforce Certifications: Administrator, Application Architect, System Architect, Service Cloud
- 10 years of experience with 5 or more years on the Salesforce platform.
- Prior global experience
- Experience with the Salesforce product suite, including Sales, Service, & Community Clouds.
- AWS tech stack experience preferred
- Understanding of SDLC, Development Operations (DevOps), software architecture & system integration.
- Knowledge of the standard capabilities of SFDC.
- Fluent in English (written & verbal) other language skills would be beneficial
- Manage a team of Engineers, Technical Architects & administrators
- Set strategy for SFDC integration with other third-party & home-grown services.
- Partner with business & development teams to ensure solution designs align with the overall architecture road map.
- Translate business needs into SFDC technology architecture, solution designs, & develop high level timelines for execution, supporting a portfolio of managed implementation & enhancement projects.
- Define overall architectural guidelines/standards for SFDC platform & collaborate with SFDC team to identify & execute on areas of innovation.
- Create guidelines & tools for release management & change management processes.
- Develop Proof-Of-Concepts (POC) & prototypes.
Peloton is the largest interactive fitness platform in the world with a loyal community of more than 3 million Members. The company pioneered connected, technology-enabled fitness, & the streaming of immersive, instructor-led boutique classes for its Members anytime, anywhere. Peloton makes fitness entertaining, approachable, effective, & convenient, while fostering social connections that encourage its Members to be the best versions of themselves. An innovator at the nexus of fitness, technology, & media, Peloton has reinvented the fitness industry by developing a first-of-its-kind subscription platform that seamlessly combines the best equipment, proprietary networked software, & world-class streaming digital fitness & wellness content, creating a product that its Members love. The brand's immersive content is accessible through the Peloton Bike, Peloton Tread, Peloton Bike+, Peloton Tread+, & Peloton App, which allows access to a full slate of fitness classes across disciplines, on any iOS or Android device, Apple TV, Fire TV, Roku TVs, & Chromecast & Android TV. Founded in 2012 & headquartered in New York City, Peloton has a growing number of retail showrooms across the US, UK, Canada & Germany. For more information, visit www.onepeloton.com.
Together We Go Far means that we are greater than the sum of our parts, stronger collectively when each one of us is at our best. In order to be the best version of Peloton, we are deeply committed to building a diverse workforce & inclusive culture where all of our team members can be the best version of themselves. This work has no endpoint; it is the constant work of running an organization that strives to reach its full potential. As a first step in our commitment, we announced the Peloton Pledge to invest $100 million over the next four years to fight racial injustice & inequity in our world, & to promote health & wellbeing for all, from the inside out.