Bad software is everywhere, & were tired of it. Sentry is on a mission to help developers write better software faster, so we can get back to enjoying technology.
With more than $67 million in funding & 20,000 customers that believe were on to something, we're building performance & error monitoring tools that help companies like Disney, Microsoft, & Atlassian spend less time fixing bugs & more time building products. If you like to selfishly build things that make your digital life better, come help us build the next generation of software monitoring tools.
About the Role
Sentry is looking for an Enterprise Account Executive to join our sales team. We need a strong hunter/self-starter mindset with the ability to methodically expand existing accounts. As a member of our sales team, you'll join a fast-growth start-up & hit the ground running & help develop our sales strategy & playbook on the East Coast. We're looking for an individual with experience selling SaaS/B2B products, especially to developer organizations. If you're a seasoned sales professional who is excited to work in a high-volume environment while helping define key strategic & operational initiatives, we'd love to speak with you!
In this role you will:
- Manage & work all leads & opportunities in your territory.
- Build & manage a sales pipeline while growing successful, long-lasting relationships with influencers (devops leads, engineering managers, procurement professionals, executives, etc.) to meet revenue targets & company goals.
- Manage, track, & report all sales activities with Salesforce proficiency.
- Deliver great product demos, provide insightful technical answers, & recommend creative ways to get the most out of Sentry.
- Be the voice of the customer to the Sentry engineering/product teams.
- Own the strategic planning for each Flagship account, developing strategies to drive adoption & geographic expansion, mapping & building widespread relationships across our customers organization.
You'll love this job if you:
- Are excited to be the first remote Enterprise Account Executive that paves the way on the East Coast.
- You are a builder who works autonomously & relishes responsibility.
- Take pride in working to increase customer growth & happiness by aligning Scoops impact with the customers expectations of value.
- Thrive in a product-driven highly technical, fast paced & growing organization.
- Get a charge out of making a measurable impact on Sentrys growth.
- Own the strategic planning for each strategic account, developing strategies to drive adoption & expansion, mapping & building widespread relationships across the customers organization, & working to increase customer growth & happiness by aligning Sentry impact with the developer community expectations & value.
- 7+ years of technology direct sales experience, with current experience selling SaaS. Bonus points if you have experience selling developer tools to development organizations.
- High technical aptitude & are able to understand & discuss a developer-focused infrastructure product.
- Proven track record of exceeding sales targets & cultivating long-lasting relationships with clients.
- Deep curiosity for the developer tool space.
- Results-driven, with a desire to hunt new business & ability to try new processes & iterate to scale a global sales engine.
- Strong analytical, critical thinking, & problem-solving skills.
- You are a team player & comfortable in a fast-paced growth environment.
- You love the challenge & desire a fast-paced, challenging, & exciting environment!
- Competitive salary & meaningful equity
- 100% medical, dental, & visioncoverage for employees, 75% company-paid for dependents
- Monthly commuter subsidy
- 401k program
- Learning & Development stipend
- Charitable matching program
- Generous parental leave policy
- Flexible working schedule & vacation policy, work from home policy, & real work/life balance
- Friday catered lunches
- Company events(Hack Weeks, All Hands, quarterly social events) & friends & family events
- Relocation assistance
Sentry values diversity & inclusivity in our company & is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.