Pendo is preparing for explosive company growth & scaling internationally! We are looking for an HRIS Manager reporting to the Head of People Operations & Total Rewards. This person will be responsible for leading the Systems Team within HR Operations, & such projects as HRIS system administration, including business process configuration, report development, security configuration, & extensive testing of data conversion, reports, integrations, & system functionality. This position will work closely with HR Business Partners, HR Operations, payroll & IT to implement different modules in the new HRIS platform.
We are super excited for the positive impact this role will create on the growth of the overall business & development of Pendo employees.
Responsibilities (what youll do):
- Manage HR technology implementation through all life cycles stages
- Day to day leadership of the System team, ensuring business priorities & SLAs are being met to support the Workday application
- Develop & implement the support & change management procedures for new HR technology, & other applications migrated into the Enterprise group
- Support all global efforts to standardize or restructure Workday data to support key HR initiatives, & be a champion of HR data quality & employee data protection
- Understand & advise clients on implications for systems utilizing employee & organization data
- Develop & maintain a strategic support plan for all integrations in & out of theHRIS platform
- Evaluate the periodic Workday releases for changes in functionality, develop regression test plans & tools, & manage the testing required for each release
- Maintain the overall release plan & release coordination across Workday Solution & associated applications
- Support business process administrators in special project/annual activities (i.e., Annual Merit Planning, Annual Benefits Enrollment process etc)
- Provide support to reporting needs for Workday, & create custom reports when required
- Develop HRIS Team members & accomplish project goals through coaching, reviewing & delegating project tasks to build their knowledge levels in HRIS platform
- Responsible for HR data management & predictive analytics, including delivery of data driven solutions to support business decisions.
Qualifications (what you have):
- 5+ years of relevant HRIS experience, including preferably Workday.
- 2 years of Team Management Experience
- Proficient in Workday Report Writer, Calculated Fields & Dashboards
- Broad experience with HR technologies, systems, & reporting
- Demonstrated ability to plan, meet deadlines, & manage competing priorities
- Ability to work in a fast-paced work environment
- Detailed orientated, focused on data accuracy & system integrity
Pink, Perks, & Such:
Pendo was founded in 2013 by former product managers, who combined their heads & hearts to build something they wanted but never had as product managers -- a simple way to understand & attack what truly drives product success. Our mission is to improve society's experience with software.
Come join one of the fastest-growing startups, supported by best-in-class institutions like Battery Ventures, Salesforce Ventures, Spark Capital & Meritech. You will gain experience in a diverse & exciting set of technologies & clients & have a real impact on Pendo's future. Our culture is passionate, dynamic, & fun.
- Company Equity
- Pendo covers 100% of monthly premium for the HDHP (High Deductible) Medical plan for all employees & their families
- Pendo covers 100% of monthly premium for dental & vision coverage for all employees & their families
- Open vacation policy
- Free weekly lunches & fully stocked kitchen with drinks, goodies & balanced snacks
- Frequent company & team-building events
- Free parking or monthly stipend for other modes of transportation (biking, walking, do you skate?)
- Lots of company swag...hope you like pink!
Best private cloud companies to work for, we're #1
What makes Pendo culture special
We are an equal opportunity employer & believe having diverse teams in which everyone brings their whole self to Pendo is key to our success. We welcome people of different backgrounds, experiences, abilities & perspectives.