Via is using technology to transform transportation around the world. From changing a single persons daily commute to reducing humanitys collective environmental footprint weve got huge goals.
As a Partner Enablement Associate for Remix by Via, youll lead the implementation of our software for Scheduling & Fixed Route to build an inclusive, sustainable, & tech-enabled framework for mobility. In this role, youll support partners by sharing data-driven recommendations & gathering feedback to help guide our product roadmap.
What Youll Do:
- Implement Scheduling & Fixed Route products with partners & provide ongoing support
- Analyze data outputs & share recommendations with the partner to lead them to success in reaching their goals
- Effectively manage project timelines & workflows & set accurate expectations both internally & externally
- Collaborate & share partner guided feedback with the Product team to inform our Scheduling product roadmap
- Lead trainings & other onsite events for partners to provide ongoing support; you can expect 20-30% travel
- Be a thought partner to guide the development & execution of the Partner Enablement teams overall strategy
Who You Are:
- You have 1+ years of experience with a record of achievement in the public transit industry or client facing experience in customer success, account management, consulting, or implementation in other industries
- Intuitive communicator; whether in customer conversations, product presentations, or written proposals, you always strike the right tone & communicate persuasively
- An educator, collaborator, & thought partner; you enjoy advising clients & know how to use data to build compelling recommendations
- An excellent team player; youre a meaningful individual contributor & view success as a team effort & enjoy working with others.
- Quantitatively-inclined & data savvy; you may not be a Tableau expert, but you enjoy drawing quick, insightful conclusions from complex data sets, asking critical questions, & synthesizing raw numbers into simple, actionable recommendations
Compensation & Benefits:
- Final salary will be determined by the candidates experience, knowledge, & skills. Salary reflected does not include equity or variable pay, where applicable
- Salary Range: $65,000-$85,000
Were Via, & we build technology that changes the way the world moves. We pioneered the TransitTech category to ensure that the future of transportation is shared, dynamic public mobility the kind that reduces carbon emissions across congested cities, minimizes reliance on private cars, & provides everyone with accessible, efficient, & affordable ways of getting around.
We created the first end-to-end TransitTech solution for cities & transit agencies, offering world-class software, service design, & operational expertise to fundamentally improve the way the world moves.
Via was founded with the guiding principle that we go further when we go together. We are dedicated to building a diverse, inclusive & authentic workplace. If youre excited about this role but your past experience doesnt align perfectly with every qualification in the job description, we encourage you to apply anyways. You may be just the right candidate for this or other roles. All backgrounds, identities, & voices are welcomed & celebrated at Via.
Ready to join the ride?
Via is an equal opportunity employer.