CLEAR helps create safer, easier experiences everywhere you go. We believe you are you & by using your biometrics your eyes, face, & fingerprints we keep you moving. Imagine a world where you can do virtually everything you need to breeze through the airport, buy a beer at the game, check-in at the doctors office, access your office building, & more without ever pulling out your wallet. CLEAR is currently available in 50+ airports, venues & more. Now with Health Pass, CLEAR securely connects a persons digital identity to multiple layers of COVID-related insights to help reduce public health risk & restore peace of mind.
Were defining & leading an entirely new industry, obsessing over our customers, & investing in great people to lead the way. Recently named on CNBCs Disruptor 50 List for the second year in a row & winner of the SXSW Interactive Innovation Award, CLEAR is providing innovative technology options for businesses & our 5+ million members to help create a safer environment no matter where you go.
The lifecycle marketing team at CLEAR is responsible for driving conversion, retention & reactivations for our B2C subscription based product. As the Lifecycle manager focusing on member retention & loyalty, you will work to drive retention using cross-channel messaging (email, in-app, push & SMS), improve & ideate around our existing member referral program, & work cross-functionally to support a data driven test & learn model.
What You Will Do:
- Develop & execute lifecycle marketing journey & one-off campaigns across all channels (email, in-app, push & SMS) to drive retention by showcasing membership features & benefits. Find creative ways to promote our TSA PreCheck x CLEAR offering to current CLEAR members.
- Partner with Data Analytics to uncover new cohorts, test new cancel/save offers, & improve upon churn models to drive retention through ROI positive member campaigns.
- Analyze the health of our current member referral program & rely on data & past knowledge of loyalty programs to craft the next generation of our member referral program.
- Become the SME of our member billing program, consisting of renewal, do-not-renew, soft decline & hard decline notifications. Partner cross-functionally with accounting, finance & operations to uncover new messaging channels that will drive retention & decrease billing related cancellations.
- Partner with Product & Operations on gathering both quantitative & qualitative member feedback through one-off surveys & our ongoing NPS survey program to gather actionable insights on product features & customer experience.
- Establish rigorous A/B testing processes to test creative design, content, message cadence & timing to constantly improve retention rates. Partner with other members of the lifecycle team to create a testing roadmap that directly impacts lifecycle KPIs
- Stay up to date on the latest lifecycle marketing trends & partner with creative to concept new test ideas
Who You Are:
- 4-6 years of lifecycle marketing experience with at least 3 working on large member retention, engagement or loyalty. Prior experience with tech or subscription based businesses a plus.
- Experience executing cross-channel marketing campaigns (email, in-app, push, SMS)
- Ability to work cross-functionally & partner with finance, accounting, data analytics, engineering, customer service & creative teams.
- In-depth knowledge of ESPs from campaign set-up to segment creation. Salesforce Marketing Cloud & Braze experience preferred
- Understanding of email best practices & knowledge of HTML. Experience with Stripo, Dreamweaver & Movable Ink preferred
- Ability to operate in a fast-paced environment & dig in to the task at hand