At the core of our business is the global customer success team. Over 80 people across 9 offices, all working towards one mission: ‘Make Every Customer Successful’. Our mantra is what drives us to ensure that all of Brandwatch’s clients get the very best out of our technology. In the ever changing world of social media we are constantly called upon to help our clients leverage insights to inform business decisions. We build our understanding of our clients businesses, we help them overcome challenges & we seek opportunities to highlight the impact of Brandwatch on the way they do business.
As we continue to rapidly expand our global team, we are hiring a Customer Success Director to drive strategic thinking & deliver an industry-leading level of service to our Global Strategic Enterprise client base across North America.
A Brandwatch Customer Success Director owns the relationships with our biggest, most strategic clients, supporting them as they use Brandwatch’s Social Intelligence Platform in making key decision across their global businesses. This role provides a unique opportunity to work closely with the world’s biggest & most prestigious brands.
Your role will include:
- Responsible for the overall relationship & retention of our most strategic customers
- Responsibility for Increasing adoption, ensuring retention, & delivering satisfaction
- Developing executive champions within strategic customer base
- Establishing a trusted/strategic advisor relationship with customers & driving continued value of our products & services
- Developing, preparing, & nurture customers for advocacy
- Working with clients to establish strategic plans, goals & other key performance indicators & support the customer in achieving their goals
- Advocating customer needs/issues cross-departmentally.
You will have:
- Prior experience as a Customer Success Manager/Director, Account Management/Director or equivalent role.
- Proven track record of delivery in a Customer Success environment with a focus on increasing customer satisfaction, adoption, & retention
- Proven ability to develop executive champions at strategic level
- Proven track record of developing & executing strategic account plans
- Familiarity working global strategic enterprise clients across multiple teams & regions
- Proven ability to drive continuous value of our products
- Impeccable written & verbal communication skills, & be detail oriented & analytical
- Experience working with digital marketing or social media at a SaaS vendor
- A proactive approach to your work schedule with the ability to work autonomously
- A willingness to travel, primarily in the UK & Europe but also internationally.
Icing on the cake:
- Experience working with or for a social media monitoring provider
- Demonstrable knowledge of marketing principles & best practices
- Experience working with CRM and/or ticketing systems, such as Salesforce, Zendesk, Zuora, & JIRA
- Ability to speak a second language, ideally French, Spanish or German
Success will be measured on:
- Retention of your shared base clients’ revenue
- Your clients’ satisfaction levels
What we offer:
Benefits: We offer a generous 25 paid vacation days, 9 national holidays, & 5 personal days. We also offer a customizable set of benefits including health/dental/vision coverage, 401K match, discount gym membership, & commuter benefits.
Culture: Brandwatch is a place where the lines between work & fun are blurred. As a growing international company, with 7 offices across the globe, communication is key to ensure everyone’s voices are heard, & helps us maintain our flat structure. We listen & learn. We develop our staff. We care about everything, & above all we support each other.
Working for Brandwatch: Brandwatch New York is the seat of our growing Americas business. We can be found in the vibrant & central Flatiron district, with excellent restaurants, shopping, & of course Madison Square Park. Our light-filled offices have cupboards bursting with snacks, well-stocked drinks fridges, & sushi days.
To all recruitment agencies: Brandwatch does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias or Brandwatch employees. Brandwatch is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.