BlaBlaCar is the global leader in long-distance carpooling. We're an innovative & fast-growing company building a unique community of 75+ million members to transform the way people travel across the world!
One of BlaBlaCar's key strategic goals is to foster a highly engaged community of users. The Community Relations Team at BlaBlaCar aims at providing assistance to this community, by listening to users, guiding them & satisfying them. This ensures our members an enriching & trustworthy experience. The Community Relations Team is answering questions & requests in 30 different languages, everyday & 7 days a week.
For more information about us, please visit www.BlaBlaCar.com/DreamJobs
What you will directly contribute to:
- Moderating member profiles & their content (vehicle pictures, trips, etc.)
- Answering to member messages in a timely manner
- Providing users with guidance & support through various channels (tickets, chat & phone) at high-quality level (we offer a 100% response service)
- Overseeing the overall activity on our social media (Facebook, Twitter, etc.) & maintaining dynamics within the Dutch community
- Gathering members' feedback & communicating it to the Tech Team
- Reporting to the Associate Manager
- Improving the overall member experience
For this position, you will be working mostly in the office & some hours remotely from home.
A few practical details about the role:
- Start: As soon as you are ready!
- Location: Paris office + remote homeworking (evenings & weekends)
- Contract: CDD of 6 months
- Working hours: 20-30 hours per week
- Compensation: 12/ hour gross
What we offer all of our employees:
- A start-up spirit that fosters agility, teamwork, & impact
- Challenging career opportunities in a high-growth & fast-paced environment
- An inspiring working environment including state-of-the-art office spaces
- Free ridesharing to experience our value Think it. Build it. Use it.
- Weekly BlaBlaTalks when we learn from each other
- And many more to check out on BlaBlaCar.com/dreamjobs
What is next:
If you are ready to join our exciting journey, please apply below: upload your resume in English (PDF format) & answer our questions in English. You might have to answer a question in your mother tongue or in the language of the position you're applying for. Please note that only complete applications will be reviewed by our hiring team & that all your information will be kept confidential.
You can expect us to review your application within the following 2 weeks. If your application & profile fit our requirements, we will invite you for various interviews with Community Relations Team.
BlaBlaCar is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity & are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.