Who we are
Our Company was founded on the idea that there are patterns in peoples behavior that, with the right logic, can be used to predict future outcomes. We are a small but rapidly growing organization that works in partnership with our customers to create solutions that are simply not found anywhere else. We work in groups rather than in structured corporate hierarchies; our culture is creative & entrepreneurial where everyone contributes to company goals in very real way. We are a hardworking group, but we have a lot of fun with what we do & are looking for new people with a similar mindset to join the organization.
What we do
Our proprietary software-as-a-service helps automotive dealerships & sales teams better understand & predict exactly which customers are ready to buy, the reasons why, & the key offers & incentives most likely to close the sale. Its micro-marketing engine then delivers the right message at the right time to those customers, ensuring higher conversion rates & a stronger ROI.
What you will do:
- Designing email campaigns for direct marketing
- Collaborating with campaign managers & a technical team on new campaign ideas & iterations from concept to final deliverables
- Collaborating with other designers to properly adapt print campaigns designs into email designs
- Periodically refreshing campaigns with new imagery & designs
- Preparing Sketch design files with proper organization of artboards, assets & brand profiles
- Maintaining organization of digital brand assets & updating as new content are made available (logos, colors, fonts, etc)
- Operating within Abstract as a shared repository for internal & cross-functional team handoff
- Building & maintaining modular email areas that can be quickly adapted to a variety of use cases
- Assist users & manage VPN access for remote system access.
- Utilize Remedyforce helpdesk ticket system to manage tasks, requests, incidents, problems & approvals.
- Take full advantage of training opportunities provided.
Who you are:
- Adobe Photoshop
- Sketch, Figma or similar UX prototyping tool
- An intermediate understanding of email/digital design & marketing
- Knowledge of variable data is a plus
- A solid portfolio of bold ideas & thoughtful execution
- Ability to collaborate effectively with multiple teams
- Knowledge of a modular design system
- Basic knowledge of HTML/CSS is a plus
Expected Hours of Work:
This is a full-time position. Generally, work is performed Monday through Friday, though holidays & weekends may be required.
We believe in equal employment opportunities:
The company provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees & applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, the company complies with applicable state & local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms & conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation & training.
The company expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, genetic information, disability, or veteran status. Improper interference with the ability of the companys employees to perform their job duties may result in disciplinary actions up to & including discharge