Were excited to be looking for an Email & Retention Manager to join our rapidly-growing team in Brooklyn, NY. Reporting to our Senior Manager of Retention, youll oversee the strategic planning & day-to-day management of our email & retention marketing program.
Youre the perfect person for this role if youre excited to lead & mentor a small team of two talented retention marketers, have strong attention to detail & are passionate about the end-to-end customer journey. If this sounds like you, wed love to hear from you!
As a note, our team is currently remote & tentatively expected to return to the office in November with a hybrid three day in/2 day remote schedule.
What youll do
- Actively lead, mentor, & develop our Senior Associate of Retention & Retention Marketing Associate; support ongoing career growth within the company.
- Partner closely with our Senior Manager of Retention & Director of Growth Marketing to share learnings between our Growth & Retention teams.
- Manage our campaign & automation sends across all channels; ensure that our email marketing campaigns are error-free & meet our best-in-class QA standards
- Oversee & direct the team in executing cross-functional initiatives from start to finish
- Guide our email segmentation, briefing, & a/b testing strategy across email, SMS, & direct mail; continuously find innovative ways to make the customer journey more personalized & omnichannel.
- Partner with our Senior Manager of Retention to manage & build out our Loyalty program, Comfort Crew.
- Develop strategic approaches to improve our retention program to drive repeat rates across all channels.
- Develop survey sends to gather learnings & customer data to help shape our marketing strategy.
- Perform daily health checks for all automation & ad hoc sends across channels; track metrics daily to ensure optimal channel health.
We're looking for someone who brings
- 4+ years of relevant email marketing & SMS experience; DTC or ecommerce experience is a plus
- 1+ years of people management experience
- Experience working with ESP & SMS programs
- A high-level understanding of how email deliverability works; prior knowledge of CAN-SPAM, TCPA, & CCPA laws is a plus.
- Experience with project management systems is a plus.
- Experience working on & maintaining a loyalty program is a plus.
- Strong organizational skills, a data-driven approach, a growth mindset, & an entrepreneurial spirit.
Why join us?
- Our team is made up of friendly, funny, welcoming, low-ego, & passionate people -- who also happen to be great at what they do. We all know the people you work with can make or break a job & so we go to great lengths to protect this amazing culture.
- We work hard, but are well-rounded (and well-rested). Breaks to pet dogs & hang with coworkers are encouraged. So is taking vacation (weve got a $1k vacation bonus), getting out of here at a reasonable hour, Summer Fridays, & obviously getting a great night sleep (our day starts at 10am).
- Care about growth? So do we. Were growing rapidly, so weve got tons of exciting growth opportunities for our amazingly talented team. Not the type of place where you wait for your boss to quit before you can get promoted. New projects & business needs pop up every single day, & we always look internally first.
- All the other stuff youd expect - great benefits (with fully company-paid options), a 401k plan, 100% paid parental leave for ALL new parents, budget for learning & development, fun team outings, & much more.
Everyone is welcome at Brooklinen - were passionate about building a team that reflects the diversity of our community & creating an environment where our differences are celebrated. We invite you to take a look at how weve done so far & where we know we need to do better.
At Brooklinen its our mission to bring comfort to all by delivering simple, beautiful, & high-quality home essentials at a fair price. We design our own luxury basics & bring them to you at brooklinen.com.
Since launching 2014, Brooklinen has obtained over 80,000+ 5-star reviews & been featured in Forbes, Vogue, Fortune, New York Magazine, GQ & more.