GetFeedback by SurveyMonkey provides customer experience management for more than 10,000 customers, including some of the worlds leading brands like Yeti, Nike, The Standard, Salesforce, & FitBit. We are attacking the massive opportunity for providing customer experience in the $44 Billion dollar space that is rapidly growing. With a presence in three continents, GetFeedback has been doubling revenue every year & is reinventing what a customer experience platform is. GetFeedback joined the SurveyMonkey family in September 2019.
We are looking for an experienced Customer Success Manager (Spanish Speaker) who has a strong technical background with Salesforce & is passionate about developing customer relationships that promote retention & loyalty. If you are strategic, enthusiastic, efficient with your time, & passionate about advocating for our customers, then we would love to talk to you!
- Work with GetFeedbacks most valuable customers to help them build a powerful customer experience program
- Assist in onboarding, & build a success plan with each account in your portfolio
- Act as key partner to understand business objectives & customer needs
- Ensure that our customers get the most out of their investment in GetFeedback by sharing best practices & measuring their ROI
- Perform analysis using Salesforce reports & other sources to find opportunities for our customers to increase their usage of GetFeedback & create more value throughout their business
- Use health management playbook to nurture accounts accordingly
- Discover & analyze gaps in the customer experience that may lead to customer churn, & work with other teams to address those causes
- Conduct bi-annual business reviews
- Assist Renewals manager in successfully renewing your managed accounts
- 2+ years as a Customer Success Manager
- Fluent in Spanish
- Experience supporting a Salesforce integration
- Consultative approach to problem solving
- Strong communication skills -- ability to communicate technical content to people of all backgrounds
- Enjoys collaborating with other teams
- Strategic thinker -- you are able to see the big picture
- Strong organizational skills -- ability to multi-task is a must
- Polished verbal/written communication skills & meticulous attention to detail
Equal Opportunity Statement
At GetFeedback by SurveyMonkey, we offer competitive salaries, medical/dental benefits, PTO, 401k, paid holidays & parental leave, & equity compensation.
GetFeedback by SurveyMonkey is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity & are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.