Postmates enables anyone to have just about anything on-demand. We pioneered the on-demand space & currently serve 3500+ cities with a fleet of more than 350,000 Postmates & the largest network of merchants in the US. Were changing the landscape of commerce by making cities our warehouses, providing the delivery infrastructure, & connecting our customers to any product, anywhere, anytime. Postmates isnt just an app, its a way of life & a part of pop culture. We are the O.G. of on-demand & weve given people a new superpower the ability to Postmate anything from anywhere. Were building a movement to make Postmates a verb: Postmate it.
- Strong written & verbal communication skills
- Exceptional research & analytical skills
- Experience in learning experience or instructional design, preferably in a customer-focused role
- Ability to manage projects & meet short deadlines in a fast-changing setting
- Tech-savviness; experience with mobile devices & software
Works with limited supervision:
- Manage implementation & administration of a LMS for agents
- Develop expert-level understanding of agents work experience & assess learning needs based on qualitative & quantitative data
- Write & maintain instructional content, partnering with Content & Quality teams when needed to ensure consistency between internal platforms
- Foster communication & collaboration amongst multiple teams, including Product & Support teams, to facilitate omnichannel learning solutions
- Spend up to 20% of time working live customer service queues, on a regular basis, & up to 100% of time on occasions
- Work with training facilitators to design agents in-person learning experience
- Assess, analyze, & report on learning tool & content effectiveness
- Drive continuous improvement & innovation in all of Postmates training content
- Self-manage administrative tasks such as calendar upkeep, data management, & communication with other teams
The Ideal Candidate
- 1-2 years experience in training, instructional design, or a related field
- Experience in a call center environment
- Experience designing training curriculum around work flows & standard procedures
- Ability to quickly learn new technologies & user support applications
- Works comfortably in a fast-paced startup environment
- Have experience with Learning Management Systems (LMS)
- Bachelors degree
- Competitive salary & generous stock option plan.
- Access to the Postmates 401(k) plan.
- 100% coverage for employees medical, dental, & vision insurance.
- 95% coverage for dependents medical, dental, & vision insurance.
- Pre-tax Flexible Spending Account (FSA) for qualified out-of-pocket health care costs.
- 3 days paid time to volunteer through CivicLabs & positively impact the communities we serve.
- Generous parental leave including flexible transition plans, Postmates meal credit, & subsidized access to the Milk Store, Urban Sitter, & Concern.
- Free & confidential counseling resources through an Employee Assistance Program.
- Pre-tax Commuter Benefits for parking or transit fees.
- A free subscription to Postmates Unlimited.