We are looking for a CRM Associate to join our growing marketing team. You will be a day-to-day executional owner of CRM programs, setting up cross-channel campaigns in thoughtful, strategic ways & reporting on end business results. You are passionate about & familiar with marketing technology tools, particularly within the CRM space. You are highly analytical & enjoy getting in the weeds on segmentation & customer journeys, while also thinking more strategically about what will drive business results.
- Play an instrumental role in building multi-channel, multi-platform CRM programs (email, push, in-app messaging).
- Understand & leverage behavioral data to drive continued improvement of our customers lifecycle journey.
- Apply customer segmentation, build multi-channel journeys & required tests, & report on performance using internal data platforms.
- Work cross-functionally, partnering with Engineering, Product, Data, & Marketing teams to execute on strategies that drive retention & long-term customer value
- Report on project performance, using the data & insights to refine CRM strategy & tactics.
- 2+ years of experience with CRM marketing, specifically in a subscription business.
- Strong grasp of audience segmentation, mapping customer journeys & driving relevant personalization
- Strong project management skills with the ability to manage, execute & analyze in a fast-paced environment.
- Strong technical skills such as working knowledge of HTML & CSS, good understanding of how technical systems talk to each other.
- Organizational & interpersonal skills with the ability to organize & share ideas & insights effectively
- Analytical & thoughtful open to testing new ideas & work towards validating results
- Prior experience with tools such as Braze & Looker
- Prior experience with push notifications & mobile marketing
- Working Python & SQL knowledge
- You dabble in music production
Equal Opportunity Employer:
Splice is an equal opportunity employer, committed to diversity & inclusion. We will consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, nationality, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, religion, disability or age.