WHO WE ARE
Braze delivers customer experiences across email, mobile, SMS, & web. Customers, including Seamless, HBO, Disney, Urban Outfitters, & Venmo, use the Braze platform to facilitate real-time experiences between brands & consumers in a more authentic & human way. And we do it at scale each month, tens of billions of messages are sent to a network of over 2 billion active users through Braze.
Need more proof? Braze was named a Leader in the Gartner Magic Quadrant for Mobile Marketing Platforms in 2019 & the Forbes Cloud 100. The company has also been selected as one of Magazines Best Places to Work (2019 & 2020), & Crain's Best Places to Work in NYC (2019 & 2020).
WHAT YOU'LL DO
Global Services & Support (GSS) Operations strives to protect the investment in our Technical Support & Professional Services offerings by ensuring that our business partners have the insight, tools, & processes they need to run effectively & efficiently. Our organization is in an exciting transformative phase & you will have the potential for tremendous growth & leadership opportunities as Braze continues to expand. We are looking for someone who is highly motivated to make a difference, hands-on, & excited to grow with us.
SMS is our latest channel offering with demand rapidly increasing. The Analyst will streamline the tools & processes underpinning our SMS onboarding experience. You will collaborate with a diverse cast across GTM teams, Product, Sales, RevOps, Growth, Alliances & our partners at Twilio. Youll also be involved in other strategic initiatives critical to scaling our fast growing team. If youre obsessed with problem solving, measuring success & surfacing opportunities through data, we want to meet you!
- Configure our customers SMS channel capability, including facilitating phone number procurement
- Interface with Sales, Product & GSS leadership teams on program logistics & operational needs
- Establish & maintain documentation such as best practices & playbooks to support repeatability
Process & Infrastructure
- Surface data, process, & technology issues through identification, measurement, & monitoring of our operations
- Identify error trends, rectify, & determine how to reduce these issues moving forward
- Improve existing workflows, find automation opportunities & work cross-functionally to drive scalable solutions
- Help develop a core set of success metrics along with a repeatable process to monitor & measure Services delivery success
- Automate & expand our reporting capabilities & cadences. This can include weekly/monthly/quarterly reports, forecasting etc.
WHO YOU ARE
- Youre capable of learning quickly & mastering complicated systems & manual processes
- Your attention to detail & accuracy is evident in all that you do; you possess a strong completer-finisher attitude
- Youre empathetic & customer-centric
- Youre process-oriented & enjoy the clarity of well documented processes & best practices that bring structure to chaos
- Youre capable of working independently but also energized from working within a team & cross-functionally to help achieve the company's goals
- You embrace automation & are committed to continuous improvement
- You want to help our Support & Services teams build the path to scale
- Great communication skills, able to work with, influence & align with multiple stakeholders
WHAT YOU HAVE
- Bachelors Degree from a 4 year college or university (or similar experience-based proficiency level)
- 2-3 years experience in an operational role with a technical product, ideally in a SaaS, mobile or marketing automation oriented company
- Familiarity with SMS preferred
- Proven experience in process optimization / transformation in order to increase process efficiency, reduce time-to-market & support scalability
- Excellent communication skills, able to work with, influence & align with multiple stakeholders
- A desire to be hands-on in your daily work & drive accuracy through personal performance
- A strong mindset of problem-solving with multiple operational tools
- An understanding of the importance of analytical reporting to demonstrate progression towards your goals
- Analytically driven with Excel expertise (e.g. vlookup, sumifs, table formulas); SQL skills a plus
- Experience modeling complex problems, both conceptually & tactically (spreadsheets, analysis tools, visualization)
- Bonus Points:
- Knowledge of the Braze ecosystem
- Experience with other tools like FinancialForce, Tray.io, Looker, Slackbots, PagerDuty, etc.
WHAT WE OFFER
- Competitive compensation that includes equity
- Flexible time off policy to balance your work & life, including paid parental leave
- Free daily lunch in the office, including snacks & beverages
- Competitive medical, dental, & vision coverage for you & your dependents
- Collaborative, transparent, & fun loving office culture
If you are a California resident subject to the California Consumer Privacy Act, click here to understand how Braze processes your personal information & how you can exercise your rights.