Company Description|Job Description
Guardant Healthis a leading precision oncology company focused on helping conquer cancer globally through use of its proprietary blood tests, vast data sets & advanced analytics.The Guardant Health Oncology Platform is designed to leverage our capabilities in technology, clinical development, regulatory & reimbursement to drive commercial adoption, improve patient clinical outcomes & lower healthcare costs.
In pursuit of our goal to manage cancer across all stages of the disease,Guardant Healthhas launched two liquid biopsy-based tests, Guardant360 & GuardantOMNI, for advanced stage cancer patients, & is developing programs for recurrence & early detection, called Project LUNAR. Since its launch in 2014, Guardant360 has been used by more than 5,000 oncologists, over 40 biopharmaceutical companies & all 27 of the National Comprehensive Cancer Network centers.
The Client Services Associate - Clinical Trials is responsible for providing exceptional support to Guardant Health customers, the Guardant Health Clinical Laboratory, Clinical Development & Alliance Management. The Client Services Associate - Clinical Trials must possess the ability to communicate professionally & effectively with all individuals, including external customers & internal Guardant Health personnel.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
- Work with multiple departments on logistics of setting up a new trial.
- Enter all new site information into Salesforce.com & LIMS.
- Respond to inquiries regarding clinical trial orders & escalate as needed.
- Assist in training new employees on clinical trial process.
- Manage & distribute materials to all new & existing customers as requested.
- Suggest process improvements.
- Collaborate with Client Services Manager on testing new or enhanced software programs.
- Adhere to Standard Operating Procedures (SOP's) pertaining to Client Services requirements.
- Assist CSA's with telephone, email messages & web inquiries from customers (physician offices, laboratories & hospitals), sales representatives & patient inquiries, as needed.
- Contact physicians & other medical personnel to obtain missing information required to complete the order entry process for commercial orders, as needed.
- Other administrative duties as needed.
- Prior experience in dealing with clinical trials preferred.
- Bachelor of Arts or Science in Biomedical Laboratory Science, Clinical Science or related field preferred.
- Strong written & verbal skills.
- Ability to work as part of a team comprised of internal employees, contractors & managers.
- Ability to multitask & take on various projects.
- Ability to work with self-discipline, good judgment & independence in a dynamic office setting.
- Excellent written, verbal communication skills are required, as is computer proficiency.
- Solid experience using Salesforce.com & Microsoft Office.
- Flexibility with respect to working hours based on operational need.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
Employee may be required to lift routine office supplies up to 20 lbs & use office equipment. Majority of the work is performed in a desk/office environment; however, there may be exposure to high noise levels, fumes, & biohazard material in the laboratory environment. Ability to sit for extended periods of time.
Guardant Health is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status & will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
Please visit our career page at:http://www.guardanthealth.com/jobs/