The Resource Manager oversees resource bookings for projects & product builds & is accountable for the orderly workflow & resource allocation for all work coming out of our New York studio, from inception through delivery.
- Support & collaborate with program management team to develop scopes & staffing plans for all new business proposals
- Lead team design exercises, identifying & recommending team members that are best suited for the project or program based on availability & skills whilst considering other factors such as career paths, interests, conflicts, priority, etc.
- Assemble & allocate project teams & manage shifting staffing plans & daily allocation updates in Beyonds resource booking system, Glass Factory
- Run weekly resource meeting & weekly capacity meeting
- Present monthly & quarterly performance reports for NY studio to leadership team
- Proactively follow up with client services & program management teams to obtain updates on new business opportunities
- Collaborate with Resource Managers from other Beyond offices to understand resourcing blockers to utilize cross-office skill sets.
- Proactively explore opportunities to maximise team utilisation
- Become a Glass Factory system expert & lead implementation, training, onboarding & daily troubleshooting for the New York studio.
- Ensure all projects are set up properly in Glass Factory & billing to the appropriate rate cards
- Identify freelancer support required for studio projects & work with Senior Resource Manager on obtaining internal leadership approvals
- Partner with HR team & Senior Resource Manager to manage all freelance recruitment Maintain freelancer database for the studio including rates, skill sets, location, portfolio, etc.
- Manage all studio freelancer relationships, allocations, project work, & contract status
- Be a subject matter expert for the agency on freelancer rates & contractor availability
- Manage freelancer onboarding process, paperwork & and ensure they are onboarded effectively to project work.
Organizational Growth + Development Responsibilities:
- Evolve relationships with all employees in the office to understand objectives, goals, interests & growth paths of our people
- Develop rapport with managers to understand needs of their team on a development level to take into account when designing teams & planning workstreams
- Connect staffing needs with employee needs, maximizing opportunity to help support individual employee development by matching people with opportunities
Reporting & Financial Responsibilities:
- Weekly reporting on forecasted freelancer bookings & spend
- Weekly reporting on studio capacity
- Monthly & quarterly performance reporting summarizing trends identified, hiring recommendations & other insights-based recommendations for New York studio.
- 3 years of experience working in a digital trafficking or resource role, with at minimum of 1 year of experience working within an agency
- Experience working with resourcing platform, preferably Glass Factory
- Knowledge of the local freelance market & ability to book in freelance resources when needed
PERKS OF WORKING AT BEYOND
We offer a competitive salary & great benefits, including the opportunity to work from our other offices in New York & London. You will get 20 days PTO your first year & 25 after one year (plus a nice week off at Christmas & a bonus holiday on your birthday). We also offer a matching 401K program & many other awesome benefit perks typically not seen in San Francisco.