Yieldify is a customer journey optimization company that brings personalization to the full customer journey. It combines award-winning software with a proven CJO methodology to deliver measurable results quickly & easily. To date, Yieldify has influenced over 100 million sales through more than 200,000 journeys. It currently delivers customer journey optimization for over 1,000 leading e-commerce websites, including Dominos Pizza, LOreal & Megabus.
Were looking for a Finance Assistant to lead our global credit control process, provide support to the billings & payables processes, & assist the accountants in our Finance team.
In this role you will:
- Be responsible for global credit control:
- Managing the aged debt profile & actively following up with clients to ensure debts are received in line with the company debtor days targets.
- Accurate & timely allocation of funds received from clients in the accounting system.
- Responding to customer queries & investigate account balances / discrepancies as required.
- Preparing weekly & monthly debt reporting for management.
- Assist with the billings process:
- Entering sales contracts into the accounting system for processing.
- Assist with accounts payable:
- Entering accounts payable invoices into the accounting system & preparing payment runs to ensure accurate weekly payments to suppliers.
- Ensuring employee expenses & debit card spend are appropriately supported & entered into the accounting system.
- Bank reconciliations for all global bank accounts
- Provide support to senior members of the finance team
Were looking for someone with:
- Basic understanding of accounting processes & procedures
- Advanced level of competence in Excel
- Confidence to lead the credit control process & communicate with clients to follow-up overdue accounts
- Effective communication skills both written & verbal with a professional manner
- Ability to manage time to meet targets & deadlines
- Demonstrated attention to detail
- Previous experience using accounting software, such as Netsuite
- Previous experience with credit collection processes would be a benefit
Youll love this role if:
- You are process driven & a problem solver.
- You have a self starter mentality, someone who makes it happen.
- You have a big team ethos but enjoy autonomy & seeing the results of your effort.
What will you get from us?
- Guidance - well give you all the training & tools youll need in order to become successful here from your first day with us.
- Autonomy - after youve got to grips with how things work here, well encourage you to become a trusted member of the team flying solo on lots of smaller projects & well support you as you build yourself up to take on projects for our prestigious larger customers.
- Education - we champion self-learners who are dedicated to their own growth & development. Well encourage you to share your knowledge with the team & support you as you expand your mind & skills; we provide regular tech talks & learning opportunities, as well as tuition credit & discounts on General Assembly courses & Sunlight - our personal development portal.
- Diversity - were proud to work with such a great mix of people. Everyone applying for a role at Yieldify will be considered regardless of race, colour, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, disability, marital status or gender identity.
- Lifestyle - competitive salaries & a great work-life balance - we enjoy 25 days holiday per year, flexible hours & can dedicate time to charities or community projects.
- Perks - include Cyclescheme access & bike storage in our brand new company headquarters! Were based in Aldgate - a stones throw from Shoreditch & the City - & regularly host events & parties! We have fresh fruit, a great tea & coffee selection & a beer fridge. You can enjoy a beverage or take a meeting up on our rooftop with sprawling views of London & even enjoy some mini golf up there too!