This is a fantastic opportunity for someone to continue theircareer working with some of the biggest name in ecommerce.Youll work closely with our developers to troubleshoot for new clients & engineer compatibility between their sites & the Qubit platform.
Its a great way to continue your career with a number of options for progression. As one of the ClientEngineers in the US, its a great opportunity to make your mark early on a growing, international business.
Qubits New York office is growing & winning clients, & we need someone who can carry out the technical integration project for each new account.
- Engaging with our clients to understand their systems & data architecture, & providing troubleshooting & support to those clients
- Either a degree in Computer Science, Web Development or related discipline or the equivalent in relevant work experience.
- Good AJAX, CSS & HTML skills
- Experience with node.js & cross-browser checking would be highly advantageous
- A strong communicator who is able to deal with clients in everyday & technical terms
- Troubleshooting experience
- Be highly proactive & creative in your solutions & passionate about tech & coding
- Fluent in English & with the authorization to work in the US
Plenty of perks
As well as the opportunity to solve complex problems, we like to look after our fellow Qubyte, so you'll get:
- Realistic performance related bonuses.
- Generous equity options which mean youll own a piece of the pie.
- Excellent private health & dental insurance packages.
- A relaxed approach to time off & enough holidays to see several corners of the world.
- A bank of fridges fully stocked with healthy snacks & the ultimate espresso machine for your java fix.
- Sports teams to join, free yoga & meditation classes to make sure your body is as healthy as your mind.
- Subsidised gym membership.
- Thank Qubit Its Friday we have lots of creative ways to let off steam at the end of the week.
- Plenty of opportunities for training & development.
Qubit Qubit is the leader in delivering highly persuasive personalization at scale.
In 2018, the company was named a Top Rated A/B Testing & Personalization Tool by TrustRadius. Leading brands in retail, travel & egaming work with Qubit to transform the way they understand & influence their customers. Companies like NET-A-PORTER, Topshop, Emirates, Ubisoft, Thomas Cook, & Ladbrokes Coral are using the Qubit personalization platform to increase revenue, build loyalty & significantly improve their marketing efficiency. Every week Qubit is used to personalize approximately $600 million in online sales.
Headquartered in London, the company has offices across Europe & the U.S. Qubit is an equal opportunity employer committed to providing its employees with a work environment that is both challenging & rewarding. For additional information, please visit our website at www.qubit.com