The customer journey starts with a question. And consumers expect answers. Yext puts businesses in control of their facts online with brand-verified answers in search. By serving accurate, consistent, brand-verified answers to consumer questions, Yext delivers authoritative information straight from the source the business itself no matter where or how customers are searching. Taco Bell, Marriott, Jaguar Land Rover, & businesses around the globe use the Yext platform to capture consumer intent & drive digital discovery, engagement, & revenue all from a single source of truth. Yexts mission is to provide perfect answers everywhere.
As a Platform Manager, you will be responsible for providing platform configuration & data management services to our clients & partners. Our team is looking for people who are fired up & love coming to work every day. We are building a market & educating clients on the power of data, as we work to hit aggressive goals. We like to spend time together - we work hard & play hard.
What You'll Do
- Manage & prioritize multiple inbound client configuration or data management requests & drive to completion
- Interpret client & other stakeholder requests, tailor your conversations according to their needs, & effectively communicate these needs to other internal teams as necessary
- Partner closely with the account managers to ensure we are exceeding client expectations
- Analyze & Import client or partner data, & provide quality assurance over the information & content loaded into the Yext Platform
- Serve as a subject matter expert to clients as well as internal teams
- Act as an escalation point for the customer support teams on complex client issues
- Test new product features & workflows & provide feedback to product management
- Contribute to internal resources & deliver meaningful product feedback to leadership & relevant teams
What You Have
- BA/BS degree or similar college level education
- 1+ years of operations, customer support, or analyst experience
- All candidates, who may not have the above-listed years experience, but can demonstrate the necessary skills, may apply & will be considered
- Proficient in data analysis & manipulation with solid spreadsheet (Excel)
- Outstanding & effective interpersonal skills; along with strong ability to communicate complex issues across departments & with external contacts
- Detail-oriented, organized, process-driven
- Ability to work quickly & accurately in a high-volume environment
- Autonomous worker with excellent time management skills
- Ability to thrive in a cross-functional team environment
- Interest in technology
Yext is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ethnicity, religion, creed, national origin, ancestry, genetics, sex, pregnancy or childbirth, sexual orientation, gender (including gender identity or nonbinary or nonconformity and/or status as a trans individual), age, physical or mental disability, citizenship, marital, parental and/or familial status, past, current or prospective service in the uniformed services, or any characteristic protected under applicable law. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.