TaskRabbit will never use text or chat applications to conduct interviews. We have a thoughtful & interactive interview process that includes an initial recruiter phone screen & several video-based interviews with our hiring teams.
Communications will always be conducted by taskrabbit.com domain names.
- TaskRabbit is a remote-first company with employees distributed across the USA!
- DataBird journals Best Places Best Companies for Diversity, #1 2019 & 2020
- DataBird journals Best Places Best Companies for Women, #4 2019 & #1 2020
About the Job
The Tasker Experience team is focused on providing a first-class mobile experience for our Taskers service providers that make up the heart & soul of the TaskRabbit marketplace. Our team provides them with the tools they need to thrive on our platform: from onboarding to job management, & from that first invoice to a steady income that puts them completely in control. We play a vital role in both the success of TaskRabbit as well as the success of thousands of people that have used us to find work. We achieve this through strong collaboration with Data, Engineering, Design, & other business stakeholders with a focus on scalability & impact.
As a Product Manager for the Tasker Experience, you will focus on improving the core mobile app that our customers use to become Taskers, with an emphasis on Tasker registration & onboarding. Youll be responsible for guiding product strategy, functional requirements, product design & more. Our ideal candidate is passionate about TaskRabbit & the sharing economy, has experience with funnel optimization, & has led teams to success ideally in a startup environment. This candidate should also be personable, collaborative & flexible, with the drive to manage complex projects across multiple stakeholder groups.
Join us in creating a better everyday life for everyday people.
- Drive marketplace success by improving how we acquire supply in order to meet the unique category mix of each local market
- Create data-driven analyses that help inform product strategy & prioritization
- Work closely with our design team to create an intuitive, elegant end-to-end experiences
- Drive cross-functional collaboration with stakeholders & the leadership team
- Own your products destiny & create roadmaps for the team to reflect this vision
- Youve worked a minimum of 1-3 years in product management.
- You have experience with funnel optimization & testing
- You have expertise with data analysis, & youre able to draw insights from complex data. Experience with Looker or SQL a plus.
- Youre good at inspiring & leading teams. You take the time to really understand individuals interests & sources of motivation.
- You have good business sense & can see the big picture. You can see how impacting one lever in a complex marketplace affects many others. Two-sided marketplace experience is a plus.
- Excellent problem-solving skills, with demonstrated ability to manage ambiguity
- Youre excellent at execution. Youve worn Product Manager, Project Manager, & Quality Assurance hats whenever needed, even if those functions werent in your title.
- You have a BA/BS in any field - the important thing is youre intellectually curious
- You can communicate effectively with engineers & designers. Computer Science background is a plus but not required.
- You have strong user empathy & intuition around usability/visual design
- Youre comfortable operating at a fast pace in an entrepreneurial environment.
- You love open, honest, healthy communication. No time for politics.
TaskRabbit is a marketplace platform that conveniently connects people with Taskers to handle everyday home to-dos, such as furniture assembly, handyman work, moving help, & much more. Acquired by IKEA Group - the worlds largest furniture retailer - in 2017
At TaskRabbit, we want to make your neighborhood a little more familiar. Whether its a handyman (or woman!), a housecleaner, moving help or delivery person, were imagining a world where everyone will have a go-to team to make everyday life easier. As a company we celebrate innovation, inclusion & hard work.
As a pioneer of the sharing economy, TaskRabbit was founded on the premise of neighbors helping neighbors. Since then, our network has grown to eight countries & 75+ cities, yet our core mission of creating a better everyday life for everyday people has remained the same.
Together with IKEA, were creating more opportunities for people to earn a consistent, meaningful income on their own terms by building lasting relationships with clients in communities around the world.
We are a group of mission-minded people. Our culture is collaborative, pragmatic, & fast-paced. Were looking for talented, entrepreneurially-minded & data-driven people who also have a passion for helping people do what they love - & have a ton of fun while theyre at it.
Youll love working here because:
- TaskRabbit is a remote first company. We recognize that talented people live all over the world.
- Collaboration hub offices in San Francisco, Austin & London
- The People. You will be surrounded by some of the most talented, supportive, smart, & kind leaders & teams -- people you can be proud to work with!
- Senior Leadership Team 75% women
- Director Level 86% Diverse
- The Values.
- Care Deeply. We take time to be present & partner with our team & communities.
- Level Up. We navigate through ambiguity & go the extra mile.
- Be A Better Neighbor. We build a diverse & sustainable community & encourage all voices.
- Lead The Future Together. We value entrepreneurship & are inspire by action.
- The diverse culture. We believe that we make better decisions when our workforce reflects the diversity of the communities in which we operate. Women make up more than half of our team & leadership, & we strive to recruit & retain employees from all over the world.
- The perks. TaskRabbit offers comprehensive medical, dental, vision 100% covered for employees, 401k plan with company matching, generous & flexible vacation & holiday time off, commuter benefits, learning & development opportunities, career development trainings, monthly TaskRabbit product stipends, IKEA discounts, weekly meditations, & a dog-friendly office.
Equal Opportunity Employer
TaskRabbit is an equal opportunity employer & values diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, marital status, military/veteran status, or disability status. TaskRabbit is committed to working with & providing reasonable accommodation to applicants with physical & mental disabilities.
TaskRabbit will consider for employment all qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with applicable law.