Sales at Policygenius...
Do you take pride in delivering an awesome experience for customers? Are you a team-player & a great communicator? Do you want to join a rapidly growing team & help build the foundation of the greatest service organization in insurance? Then come join the Sales team at Policygenius!
This role is on the frontline of the Policygenius customer experience: working with our life insurance shoppers to ensure they get the coverage they need - & that they feel good about the process!
- Become a product expert on our life insurance partners
- Onboard inbound life insurance customers into the application & underwriting process & address their questions while providing an outstanding customer experience
- Communicate professionally with customers through various channels, including phone, email, chat & text
- Practice consultative sales techniques to ensure that we are pairing customers up with the most appropriate products for their unique needs
- Collaborate with other operations teams (customer service, customer success, case management & quality assurance) to ensure a seamless customer experience
- Provide actionable feedback from customers to the business & tech teams to drive improvements to our process & technology
- Contribute toward team goals & support onboarding of new team members as needed
- Knowledge of & at least 1+ year of work experience in term life insurance sales or service
- A life, accident & health insurance agent or broker license
- Strong communication skills & an enthusiasm for speaking with customers over the phone
- A sales mindset: youre motivated by the opportunity to connect prospective customers to a product that meets their needs
- Honesty & integrity - you do not cut corners ethically & can be trusted to do the right thing for clients & for the team
- A go-getter attitude, passion for helping customers, & effective problem-solving skills
- A desire to be a part of a team where you can take ownership of your work AND your team's success
- A desire to grow professionally & contribute to the success & culture of the company
- A deep appreciation for the power of a well-placed gif
- Company-paid health, dental, vision, life & disability insurance
- 401(k) plan, FSA & commuter benefits
- Training, mentorship & coaching from leadership
- The opportunity to grow alongside a company shaking up a big, old-fashioned industry
- Fun, diverse, open-minded coworkers
- Dog companionship!!
Policygenius is America's leading online insurance marketplace. Since 2014, our mission has been to help people get the financial protection they need (and feel good about it). We make it easy for our customers to understand their options, compare quotes, & buy insurance, all in one place. Our CEO & co-founder, Jennifer Fitzgerald, is one of only four women in the US fintech space to raise over $50 million in venture capital funding, & weve helped more than 30 million people shop for all types of insurance, placing over $35 billion in coverage to date.
At Policygenius, were proud of building an environment that encourages our teammates to bring their authentic selves to work. Despite rapid growth (weve doubled in size year over year!), weve continuously maintained our inclusive culture through humility, hard-work, & humor, & we're looking for more people with grit, collaborative attitudes, & creative problem-solving skills to join our team. Come see why weve been voted one of Inc. Magazine's "Best Workplaces" two years in a row!
Diversity at Policygenius
Policygenius believes differences should be celebrated & is committed to building a team as diverse as the customers we serve. We welcome different perspectives & opinions to foster innovation, authenticity, & excellence across all parts of our company, & are committed to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination & harassment.
As an Equal Opportunity Employer, Policygenius highly encourages applicants from all walks of life. All employment decisions at Polcygenius are based on business needs, job requirements & individual qualifications without regard to actual or perceived race, color, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, national origin, political affiliation or belief, religion, disability, uniformed service, marital status or any other status protected by law.
Come join the team!