Come see whats cookin at HelloFresh!
At HelloFresh, we want to revolutionize the way we eat by making it more convenient & exciting to cook meals from scratch. We have offices all over the world & we deliver delicious meals to millions of people.
We are the industry leader in meal-kit subscription services & were growing all the time. We have distinct meal-kit services that cater to everyone with the most menu variety in the market, which allows us to reach an incredibly wide population of people.
The HelloFresh team is diverse, high-performing, & international, & our work environment is an inspiring space where you can thrive as a result.
HelloFresh is looking for an extremely organized, thorough, efficient, executer & system builder to join the Finance team. This role will be a key member to support the process improvements of our accounting & bookkeeping functions as well as support strategic initiatives across the entire organization with thoughtful & insightful reporting & financial analyses.
This is a roll up your sleeves type of role, where you should genuinely enjoy analyzing financial statements, crunching numbers, & doing whatever it takes to ensure that our accounting function runs as smoothly & efficiently as possible.
- Cost Reporting: Own assigned components of weekly financial margin analysis, gather financial data, prepare analysis & analyze trends.
- Month-End Closing: Own assigned month-end close processes, prepare account reconciliations, record journal entries & maintain accurate supporting documentation.
- Reporting: Analyze period over period fluctuations & provide insightful commentary of key business drivers; respond timely to inquiries through research & analysis.
- Audits: Ensure audit preparedness & compliance. Support external audit requirements related to specific areas of responsibility.
- Business Partnership: You work closely with other Finance functions to further insight into financial metrics, & work with other functions to improve processes.
- Team: Review the work of staff accountants & mentor them in their area of responsibility.
- Projects: Devise proposals to improve accounting processes in order to shorten time to close, improve controls & ensure scalability as the business grows.
- Someone who pays attention to detail & has a strong sense of ownership.
- Someone with the ability to multi-task, work under pressure, & meet deadlines
- The type of person who thrives in a fast-paced work environment.
- A proactive problem-solver
- Always looking for a better, more efficient way to complete your own & the teams tasks.
- Very interested in cross-departmental collaboration, such groups involve projects with operations, procurement, marketing & colleagues finance.
- A considered & strong communicator who gives clear & structured excel recommendations.
At a minimum, you have...
- BA/BS in Accounting or Finance; CPA is desired.
- 3+ years professional accounting experience with a public accounting firm, or mid to large size company (> $100 million revenue);
- Experience with food/manufacturing/ ecommerce industries preferred.
- Detailed understanding of month end closing processes & thorough US GAAP expertise;
- IFRS knowledge is a plus.
- Strong MS Office skills (Word, Excel, etc.) required.
- Familiarity with Oracle Fusion is a plus.
It is the policy of HelloFresh not to discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, marital status, genetic information, disability or because he or she is a protected veteran.