Curious about what its like to work at the worlds number 1 discovery platform as a Product Manager? Were glad you asked!
Taboola is looking for a Product Manager to join our Product Publisher team.
If you flourish in a data intensive environment, would like to work in a Product driven company where the product teams drive a large portion of the strategy & execution & want to make an impact on thousands of publishers & billions of end users, this opportunity is for you!
At Taboola, we currently work in a hybrid work model giving employees the flexibility to work from home a few days a week. We have offices in Ramat Gan & Beer Sheva & are looking to grow to additional locations such as Jerusalem, where our Taboolars have the opportunity to meet their teammates, connect with other teams & socialize with friends.
What are some of the things you do on a day-to-day basis?
- Grow our Publishers Products business by developing new products & features.
- Define the product strategy & own the full cycle of product development ideation, sizing & modeling, clients validations, wireframing, user testing, AB testing, in-depth data analysis, discovery with R&D, specs writing, launching, monitoring. And then iterate, & iterate again.
- Serve as the internal & external product evangelist; build relationships with prospects, customers, industry experts, & Taboola internal team members.
- Work alongside Product Marketing & other functions, to drive product launches, feature rollouts, etc.
- Commit to results, & report on progress. Present to the company executive management on a quarterly basis.
What are the skills a good Product Manager needs to have?
- 5+ years of experience in Product Management for online products.
- BSc in Computer Science, Math, Statistics or equivalent.
- Strong leadership skills in prioritizing & effectively working with an engineering team to make the right trade-offs.
- Strong project management skills - managing complex processes across multiple teams.
- Experience in crafting product requirements based on user research & data.
- Experience with user facing products. Solid intuition about UX & product design.
- Analytical, obsessed with data, skilled in solving complex problems. Experience with collaborating with product analysts.
- Verbal, sharp, making solid arguments. Experience with articulating the right messaging & narratives.
- Superb team player & fun to be with (to blend well with similar team members).
- Strong communication skills & excellent English, required to communicate daily with global teams & balance the needs of partners from different disciplines & teams.
- Strong outbound capabilities - successfully working with global clients at senior levels - advantage
- Willingness to travel (at least once a quarter).
- Prior experience with personalization & optimization product development - advantage.
- A technical background or degree in AI & Machine Learning - advantage.
- Taboola is the worlds leading recommendation platform reaching over 500 million daily active users. Were growing rapidly, & have recently gone public on the NASDAQ.
- Adam Singolda, Taboola Founder & CEO says; You can copy anything from another business but you cant copy a companys culture.
If you ask our employees what they love about Taboola they will tell you that here, they are able to discover their best professional selves, explore where they can grow to, & learn from & together with smart & talented people.
At Taboola, we pride ourselves in making an impact on how people consume content across the world, a culture of transparency, passion, & a diverse, inclusive & friendly work environment.
- You can get to know us more by visiting our company website, careers site, Taboola Life blog & social media channels; Facebook, Instagram, Twitter and LinkedIn
Want to learn more about us, youre welcome to watch the latest News article about Taboola
Sounds good, how do I apply?
Its easy, submit your CV by clicking the Apply button below.
Taboola is an equal opportunity employer & we value diversity in all forms. We are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees & believe such an environment is critical for success. Employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit, & business need.