Director, Experiential | New York, NY or Los Angeles, CA
Who We Are:
ATTN: is a media company that breaks down important societal topics & conversations into digestible, entertaining videos & series across all platforms. We are leaders when it comes to reaching people who want context on the issues & conversations that matter to them.
We are looking for a dynamic seller with an entrepreneurial spirit to lead in growing our experiential brand partnership business. This position will contribute to the creation of meaningful & impactful experiences that increase revenue, garner press, increase brand awareness, & acquire new fans to ATTN:.
What Youll Do:
- Generate new revenue opportunities for ATTN: Brand Partnerships by selling experiential campaigns & extensions
- Utilize strong rolodex of C-suite clients & senior agency relationships alongside traditional sales team to negotiate & close complex deals
- Expert in listening to client needs & working with creative team to pitch relevant experiential marketing programs with breakthrough ideas
- Always be in touch with culture, trends, & cutting edge options in experiential landscape
Who You Are:
- At least 6+ years in a client-facing sales or business development role within an experiential agency or publisher
- Exceptional relationships & reputation within c-suite client & experiential production agency community with the ability to build a strong new biz pipeline
- Extrovert who shows hustle & grit on a daily basis with determination to hit revenue goals
- Excellent communication skills, both written & verbal, & confidence in presenting ideas with impact & relate across internal teams within the organization
- Highly organized with ability to handle heavy workload, mediating client requests while still proactively selling new executions
- Thorough understanding of social media & content marketing landscape & how experiential can exist seamlessly alongside content
- Thrive in a startup environment & is motivated by the challenge to do things that have never been done
Our Commitment to Inclusion & Diversity:
As an Equal Opportunity Employer, ATTN: is committed to building & fostering a workplace of diversity & employee inclusion. ATTN: does not discriminate on the basis of an individual's sex, age, race, color, creed, national origin, alienage, religion, marital status, pregnancy, sexual orientation or affectional preference, gender identity & expression, disability, genetic trait or predisposition, carrier status, citizenship, veteran or military status & other personal characteristics protected by law. All applications will receive consideration for employment without regard to legally protected characteristics.