Join a growing sustainability team at HelloFresh, integrating social & environmental responsibility into our mission to change the way people eat forever!
Reporting to the Director of Sustainability, the Social Impact manager will play a key role in growing our Beyond the Box social impact program. You will think strategically about how to maximize our impact by organizing community engagement opportunities around the guiding principles of this program, which extend our mission to change the way people eat forever into the communities where we do business & beyond. Responsibilities include working across HelloFresh to engage the different teams that support this program, developing relationships with key program partners, & maintaining the metrics that this program is measured by.
To succeed in this role, youll need to have solid fundamentals in nonprofit & community engagement, building cross functional teams, & a base knowledge in commercial food retail & supply.
- Refine, champion, & spearhead the execution & development of HelloFreshs social impact program
- Assess new program opportunities against available resources, priorities, & organizational capacity, & work with management to screen & target those with the highest potential to create positive change
- Coordinate our charity partner activities & supporting efforts by internal teams, maintaining an ongoing dialogue focused on continual improvement
- Track program resources & KPIs, creating analytical tools & dashboards
- Work cross functionally to engage HelloFresh customers & employees, creating awareness internally & externally
- Passionate about addressing food insecurity, identifying & bridging corporate resources to meet unaddressed community needs
- Hands-on & delight in the opportunity to spend a day in the community engaging in the work of mobilizing resources
- An excellent communicator, able to present information in a clear & concise manner orally & in writing to ensure others understand ideas; appropriately adapt message, style, & tone to accommodate a variety of audiences
- A creative problem solver who can bring multiple perspectives together, balancing organizational & community priorities to create outcomes that go well beyond the sum of their parts
- Effective in project management & administration; you have an understanding of project management fundamentals & are able to effectively maintain timelines & tasks based on business needs
- Adaptable & flexible, you are motivated to drive results in a fast-paced environment where change is a constant, & can meet deadlines with a strong sense of urgency & adaptability
- Able to develop, maintain, & strengthen partnerships with others inside or outside the organization, you possess a fantastic can-do attitude (no isnt in your vocabulary) & are able to adapt skills to wherever you can best contribute to the team
- You operate & live by our core values, the HelloFresh DNA: Speed & Agility, Ruthless Prioritization, Egoless Environment, Learning Never Stops (especially this one!), & Data-Drivenness
- A Bachelors degree in a relevant field
- Minimum 3+ (4?) years of experience, preferably including food supply chain & nonprofit program management
- Relevant experience working to solve food insecurity in underserved communities
- Expert PowerPoint, Microsoft Office & Google Suite skills required