Unqork is the no-code platform that's pioneering a new way for companies to build, deploy, & manage complex, enterprise-grade applications. At this moment, Fortune 100 companies are using Unqork to create & deliver software without writing a single line of code.
Gary Hoberman, former CIO of Metlife, founded Unqork in 2017 with a team of hand-picked industry professionals, & together we're creating a massive paradigm shift in the way software is built. If you want to have a hand in defining the future of application development, we want to hear from you.
As the HR Operations Manager you will design, execute & optimize the foundational & operational People team work to ensure it is efficient & effective. Reporting to the Head of Human Resources, you will help us improve the scalable, employee friendly & timely ways we currently run day-to-day HR.
What Youll Do:
- Establish & maintain overarching, scalable strategy for operational people processes & data (self-service information, systems/tool for information & transactions, data integrity & usability, etc.)
- Improve & maintain scalable solutions for employees communicating with the HR team of people matters, with high attention to customer service & timeliness.
- Responsible for all compliance matters (handbook, policies, record keeping, training requirements, audits, annual reporting, etc.) including regular training for employees & new hires.
- Assess new technologies & run point on implementation / data migration for new systems.
- Manage all HR surveys
- Oversee our performance review process & implement improvements as needed
- Responsible for leading internal review to ensure data accuracy & compliance for HR records
- 5+ years of HR operations experience
- High sense of urgency & accountability.
- You have a high service-orientation making sure to address issues/deliverables in a timely & effective way & to drive accountability on the team & with key partners.
- Strong communication skills especially 1:1 & written/internal communications
- A strategic mindset & a roll-up-your-sleeves attitude
- Ability to deal with ambiguity & adaptable as situations arrive
- Experience implementing a new HRIS system
Unqork is an equal opportunity employer, & proud to be committed to diversity & inclusiveness. We will consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, nationality, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, religion, disability or age.