Nexthink is a global leader in Digital Employee Experience. Our product allows enterprises to create highly productive digital workplaces for their employees by delivering optimal end-user experience. Through a unique combination of real-time analytics, automation & employee feedback across all endpoints, Nexthink helps IT teams meet the needs of the modern digital workplace.
Headquartered in Switzerland, Nexthink also has offices in France, UK, Germany, Spain, UAE, Australia & the US. Our growing team of Nexthinkers is proud to be making the digital work lives of seven million employees across 1,000 customers more productive.
At Nexthink, we believe actions are stronger than words when it comes to diversity, inclusivity, & equity in the workplace. Nexthinkers are multinational & multilingual, & come from all walks of life. We are committed to hiring a genuine representative workforce that can help us create solutions & foster innovation for the modern digital employee experience. Join us today!
- Participate in managing the complete administrative life-cycle of employees, from on boarding to off boarding in different locations: UK, Nordics, Benelux, DACH.
- Ensure compliance with local regulations & ensure appropriate HR policies & benefits are in place.
- Maintain HR data files in different regions.
- Support monthly payroll preparation & coordination with our external payroll providers.
- Managethe HR annual processes such as salary review, variable compensation, etc.
- Support the HR Compensation & Benefits processes, projects & administration.
- Act as a trusted advisor to employees on questions related to their employment (insurances, work permits renewal, payroll, etc.).
- Complete HR surveys such as statistics, compensation and/or benefits surveys
- Participate or lead ad hoc HR projects.
- Work in close collaboration with other departments (Finance, IT, Campus Services, etc.) to ensure efficient & proactive information sharing as required.
- Assist employees on various employee life cycle questions
- Bachelor's degree minimum or Brevet federal in Human Resources.
- At least 5 years of professional experience with general HR administration within a multinational organization: international benefits, policies, processes & relocation etc.
- High command of MS Office with excellent knowledge of Excel is a must.
- Fluent in English, French & German is a must.
- Strong service orientation with great attention to details.
- High level of confidentiality & integrity.
- Self-starter, proactive attitude with a global mind-set.
- Very organized, stress resistant, able to juggle multiple projects in parallel.
- Flexible, assertive, works fast.
- Able to work in a team & independently.
- Excellent interpersonal & communication skills.
- Highly motivated & enjoys challenges.
- Results & outcome-oriented.
- Strong sense of values & ethics.
This is an exceptional opportunity to join a fast-growing, successful & innovative company. Nexthink allows you to thrive in a unique work environment where the emphasis is on excellence, innovation, openness & collaboration.