Circle is a global financial technology firm that enables businesses of all sizes to harness the power of digital currency & public blockchains for payments, commerce & financial applications worldwide. Circle's platform has supported over 100 million transactions worth tens of billions of dollars, with nearly 10 million retail customers, over a thousand businesses, while storing & securing more than $5 billion in digital currency assets. Circle is also the creator of USD Coin (USDC), the fastest growing, regulated, dollar, which is quickly approaching 10 billion in circulation, growing over 1000% year over year. Today, Circle's transactional services, business accounts, & platform APIs are giving rise to a new generation of financial services & commerce applications that hold the promise of raising global economic prosperity for all through programmable internet commerce.
What youll be part of:
With the mission To raise global economic prosperity through programmable internet commerce, Circle was founded on the belief that blockchains & digital currency will rewire the global economic system, creating a fundamentally more open, inclusive, efficient & integrated world economy. We envision a global economy where people & businesses everywhere can more freely connect & transact with each other with new technologies for digital money. We believe such a system can raise prosperity for people & companies everywhere. Our mission is powered by the values we espouse & which we expect all Circlers to respect. We are Multistakeholder, serving the needs of our customers, our shareholders, our employees & families, our local communities & our world. Furthermore, we are also Mindful, Driven by Excellence, & High Integrity.
What youll be responsible for:
Circle is looking for our first Sales Enablement Specialist who can develop & drive the sales team enablement process. Someone who has as much passion for creating champions as being one themselves. The person filling this strategic position to power Circles growth will have an opportunity to partner with Sales, Marketing & Product Marketing Leadership to build the best Circle products training available, meet the demanding sales collateral needs of the organization & create a winning culture where new employees are ready to engage with our prospects & clients.
What you'll work on:
- Work with sales leadership to develop, execute, optimize & assess enablement programs.
- Determine sales enablement priorities with key stakeholders, & communicate enablement strategy & KPIs to those stakeholders.
- Deliver & manage the prioritization of collateral requests from the Revenue & Marketing team. From proof points, 1 pagers, customer quotes, email templates, kill sheets & more, you will work with Product Marketers & Marketing to make sure we deliver on the needs of sales collateral for the organization.
- Work with Revenue Operations to lead & create the sales new hire onboarding & curriculum for Circles products, the industry, our competitive positioning & pricing overviews.
- Develop, implement, & maintain content delivery systems that support both the training & sales processes. Ensure that sales content for both training & selling purposes is organized, searchable, & easily accessible by the sales team
- Improve how sales reps use collateral & marketing materials effectively. Help add to the feedback loop between sales & product marketing to improve messaging, asset types, & content mix.
You will aspire to our four core values:
- Multi Stakeholder - you have dedication & commitment to our customers, shareholders, employees, families & local communities.
- Mindful - you seek to be respectful, an active listener & to pay attention to detail.
- Driven by Excellence - you are driven by our mission & our passion for customer success which means you relentlessly pursue excellence, that you do not tolerate mediocrity & you work intensely to achieve your goals.
- High Integrity - you seek open & honest communication, & you hold yourself to very high moral & ethical standards. You reject manipulation, dishonesty & intolerance.
What you'll bring to Circle:
- 2+ years of sales, marketing or sales enablement experience, preferably at a B2B company.
- You communicate complex information & processes in a streamlined, easy-to-understand fashion in writing & diagrams. Comfortable speaking publicly in group meetings.
- Strong understanding of sales concepts, sales processes, sales methodologies
- You can create & deliver a sales training program, including the content required & assessments to gauge participants comprehension & abilities
- You thrive in unstructured environments & bringing order to chaos
- You are as excited about defining what to build as building & delivering training & enablement itself
- You love crypto & are a constant learner, you live & breath best practices developing in SaaS Sales
- Hubspot experience a plus!
We are an equal opportunity employer & value diversity at Circle. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.