Vimeo is looking for an experienced Product Manager to fuel growth of our Live product. This role will be responsible for ensuring best user experience & market leadership of Vimeos livestreaming offering. The ideal candidate will be hands-on with a proven track record of delivering delightful user experiences with a non-trivial technology product.
What youll do:
- Find opportunities & deliver products & features that maximize retention & NPS of Vimeo Live users.
- Serve as the Live product & customer champion across Vimeo -- collaborate with Marketing, Support, & other teams to learn about user problems & outline potential product solutions.
- Conduct user research to better understand our customers & their needs -- includes user interviews, usability tests, customer surveys, joining sales calls, etc.
- Thoroughly analyze usage patterns to identify & validate insights, segment users & drive the roadmap -- work with Engineering to instrument features & work with BI to get relevant data.
- Prioritize initiatives in your product area & build product roadmap
- Work with stakeholders to spec product features outlining the business/customer needs, requirements, user stories, & success criteria.
- Work closely with design & engineering to prioritize, plan, & track development; lead rollout of new functionality to the users in partnership with Engineering & Product Marketing.
- Communicate progress & demo new features to the rest of the company.
- Observe market trends, analyze competitors, & help refine Vimeos focus areas.
Skills & knowledge you should possess:
- 3+ years of experience in SaaS product management.
- Ability to identify the most important customer problems & shape optimal product solutions
- Exceptional communication & organization skills.
- Ability to work autonomously & lead product development efforts.
- Capability of having productive conversations with engineers about technical tradeoffs in web development & architecture approaches.
- Experience with quantitative & qualitative research.
- Great UX sensibilities with a bias toward simplicity.
Bonus points (nice skills to have, but not needed):
- Experience with video products, including live video.
- Engineering background, experience with API products.
- Experience founding & growing a startup.
- Experience working with distributed teams.Ukrainian/Russian speaking skills.
Vimeo is the worlds leading all-in-one video software solution. Our platform enables any professional, team, & organization to unlock the power of video to create, collaborate & communicate. We proudly serve our growing community of over 200 million users from creatives to entrepreneurs to the worlds largest companies.
Vimeo is headquartered in New York City with offices around the world. At Vimeo, we believe our impact is greatest when our workforce of over 650 passionate, dedicated people, represents our diverse & global community. Were proud to be an equal opportunity employer where diversity, equity & inclusion is championed in how we build our products, develop our leaders, & strengthen our culture.
Learn more at www.vimeo.com
Learn more at www.vimeo.com/jobs