About Open Road Integrated Media
Open Road Integrated Media is a prestige content brand delivering digital experiences that entertain & inform readers around the world.
Laser-focused on revenue, reach, & repeat customers, the Open Road network of digital properties produces compelling stories that keep audiences engaged across devices, content verticals, & global territories.
About the Position
Our Revenue department is seeking a part-time Business Analyst Intern, reporting to the Business Development Operations Associate. In this role the intern will work directly with the Business Development Operations Associate & the Executive Vice President of Revenue on OR/M's White Glove Marketing Services. The White Glove Marketing Services offers our publishing partners a full-service marketing program for their backlist titles across multiple channels.
The Business Analyst Intern will compile, review and analyze large data-sets from sales reports received from our publishing partners. The intern will use their analysis to complete comparison work, make business projections & provide insights on revenue generating title selections. Intern will also re-format raw sales data from publishing partners for use by other in-house teams & departments.
The ideal candidate is:
- Student currently pursuing a Bachelor's or Master's degree in Business Administration, Economics, Finance, with a strong quantitative focus
- Available 16-24 hours (2-3 days) a week, in-office
- Exemplary knowledge of Excel (spreadsheets, pivot-tables, v-lookups, formulas)
- Must be an organized, detail-oriented self-starter
- Excellent written & verbal communication skills
- Able to work independently & on a team
Location: New York, NY
$15 per hour