About the Role
At OneTrust, our mission is to protect the privacy of individuals by empowering organizations to manage the data they house in a responsible way. With a passion to solve global privacy concerns, our team has built the most widely used privacy management platform used by companies to comply with data privacy regulations & establish privacy as a best practice within their organization.
Due to rapid growth & increased demand for our Privacy Management platform, OneTrust is seeking an Atlanta-based Global Alliances Representative to focus on the Latin American market. In this role, you will be responsible for nurturing & developing existing OneTrust Partners as well as identifying & creating new alliance partners.
You will positively drive the relationships with partners throughout the Americas & enable partners to influence client activity. The Global Alliances Representative will develop a clear understanding of the privacy industry, including regulatory environment, & uses this knowledge to support all the primary responsibilities.
To thrive in this role, you will need to keep up with industry trends, regulations, competitive landscape & customer needs. Administer & use best practices with Salesforce & all other sales & marketing tools.
What you'll do:
- Build & connect existing & new partners within our ecosystem in order to drive revenue on new & existing opportunities.
- Demonstrate a knowledgeable understanding of the full array of our offerings to answer questions.
- Make recommendations & coach partners around our products & future product developments.
- Understand & develop the relationship needs & take a consultative approach in handling aspects of the partner relationship.
- Develop proposals & create product demonstrations
- Qualify sales opportunities, setting proper customer expectations,
- Handle partner contract negotiations & accurately forecasting to management
- Communicate effectively with all levels (C, SVP, VP, Dir, etc..) & key decision makers across the partner network.
- Work collaboratively with other OneTrust employees across the organization to ensure customer expectations are met & exceed when possible
- Meet & exceed monthly, quarterly & annual goals & objectives
What we're looking for:
- BS or equivalent
- Minimum three(3) years developing partner relationships with demonstrable outcomes in associated software businesses.
- Native Portuguese language skills
- Effective sales presentation skills, forecasting, & planning skills
- Familiarity with Salesforce.com or similar CRM solutions.
- Proven track record of meeting & exceeding target goals.
- Travel will be expected (20-30%)
- Work out of our Sandy Springs office
What you'll gain from joining OneTrust
You can expect tremendous professional development hyper-growth opportunities; an opportunity to work in an open environment on solutions that are reshaping the way business operates & respect for your ideas. We believe in recognition for a job well-done, great compensation package, & an environment that fosters creativity & divergent thinking.
At OneTrust, you will shift the way the global community manages personal information. Your contributions will be incredibly impactful, & your ideas will be embraced. With a new office space in Sandy Springs, our team's growth is a representation of the market need for a platform to establish privacy best practices, & OneTrust's dedication to the privacy space.
If this sounds like a team you'd like to be a part of, we'd love to talk!
OneTrust provides equal employment opportunities to all employees & applicants for employment & prohibits discrimination & harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.