As the world's leader in digital payments technology, Visa's mission is to connect the world through the most creative, reliable & secure payment network - enabling individuals, businesses, & economies to thrive. Our advanced global processing network, VisaNet, provides secure & reliable payments around the world, & is capable of handling more than 65,000 transaction messages a second. The company's dedication to innovation drives the rapid growth of connected commerce on any device, & fuels the dream of a cashless future for everyone, everywhere. As the world moves from analog to digital, Visa is applying our brand, products, people, network & scale to reshape the future of commerce.
At Visa, your individuality fits right in. Working here gives you an opportunity to impact the world, invest in your career growth, & be part of an inclusive & diverse workplace. We are a global team of disruptors, trailblazers, innovators & risk-takers who are helping drive economic growth in even the most remote parts of the world, creatively moving the industry forward, & doing meaningful work that brings financial literacy & digital commerce to millions of unbanked & underserved consumers.
You're an Individual. We're the team for you. Together, let's transform the way the world pays.
Come work directly with Visa's most innovative clients. Join the fast-paced world of launching Visa's latest products & releases. Be responsible for bringing new payments use-cases to life in the US.
Visa's North America Product Go-to-Market & Solutions Implementation team are responsible for integrating Visa's issuer, merchant, acquirer, & technology partner clients with Visa's wide range of product offerings including, Visa Token Service, Secure Remote Commerce, Visa Installments, & related value-added products & services.
The North AmericaProduct Implementation team is made up of client-facing sales engineers, project managers, & technical integration managers, who manage many concurrent integration projects across different client types, products, & implementation use cases. The Client Implementation Solutions Manager will act as the primary technical product SME on client-facing implementation projects responsible for the requirements definition, development, & QA support to the client's technical teams, client on-boarding & configuration, solution approval, & managing any technical inquiries & escalations. Depending on the size of the project, the Client Implementation Solutions Manager may be responsible for the full accountability of the implementation including project & relationship management during the course of the implementation. The Client Implementation Solutions Manager will also act as a central point of contact into Visa's global product organizations, staying in touch with product roadmaps, releases, & feature requests.
- Provide functional, technical & certification requirements for integration to Visa's products & services to key enterprise clients.
- Create, maintain & execute against documented solution designs while working hand in hand with the client implementation manager/project manager.
- Engage in pre-sales phases of projects to support client scoping & sizing efforts.
- Work with development, architecture & the technology teams to track down key knowledge & answers to questions before, during & after the implementation process.
- Create a streamlined process for supporting clients throughout the implementation process with a focus on successful scalable patterns.
- Create & execute a technical implementation plan with every client. You will be responsible for the successful delivery of each client from a technology perspective.
- Track down, triage & solve issues for client integrations in a timely efficient manager.
- Focus on becoming a subject matter expert for clients with regards to all of Visa's priority products.
- Engage in complex problem solving with key internal players as well as key external partners.
- Manage technical client implementations with key clients to ensure that interactions are well organized & objectives are clear.
- Act as a liaison between the global product teams, product technology teams & clients to track down issues, answer inquiries & deliver a successful integration.
5 years of work experience with a Bachelor's Degree or at least 2 years of work experience with an Advanced Degree (e.g. Masters, MBA, JD, MD)
- 7+ years' experience, preferably in payments / retail banking / emerging mobile technologies.
- Strong client-facing communication skill-set.
- Good written & verbal communication skills, interpersonal & presentation skills & the proven ability to influence & communicate effectively
- Candidate must be a self-starter & have a disposition to work independently with a commitment to detail in an organized manner
- Demonstrated strong problem solving, logic & analytical skills; ability to prioritize work & participate in a number of projects simultaneously.
- Must have experience in working with web services
- Ability to code in any one or multiple languages (Java, NodeJS, Python, etc.).
- Practical experience in design & development of applications with major web development frameworks (Angular, React, etc.).
- Technical written & presentation communication skills are essential; must be able to present technical topics to customers.
- Own the work you deliver whether working with cross functional teams or individually; Be self-driven to succeed.
- Passionate about emerging technology & using it to create innovative experiences.
- Familiarity with payments technologies including chip, NFC, Point of Sale, & ecommerce acceptance capabilities is strongly preferred.
- Familiarity with mobile industry standards & application development for Android or iOS is preferred.
Incumbent must make themselves available during core business hours. May require occasional meetings outside of core business hours to connect with global partners.
This position requires the incumbent to travel for work 10% of the time
Visa will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with EEOC guidelines & applicable local law.
This position will be performed in an office setting. The position will require the incumbent to sit & stand at a desk, communicate in person & by telephone, frequently operate standard office equipment, such as telephones & computers, & reach with hands & arms.