As a Senior Account Director, you expertly manage & grow client relationships & oversee a portfolio of digital deliverables that launch throughout the fiscal year. Clients describe you as an expert & trusted advisorand you use engaging leadership talents to develop those senior level client relationships. Overall profitability of the business & client satisfaction is on your shouldersbut you have that covered. Youre simultaneously the connective tissue between your team, your Clients & external partners. A leader & a motivator across all disciplines, who builds trust at every turn.
- Be the business leader
- Understanding, tracking & owning financials, including revenue & profitability.
- Look for opportunities to pitch Critical Mass expertise to help drive the Clients business forward
- Provide clients & internal team with strategic direction.
- Achieve positive results through our deliverables from digital campaigns to Websites
- Maintain a high level of service to the Clients while being a true partner to the Critical Mass team
- Mentor & coach team members while motivating & leading overall project teams.
- Define & implement best practices throughout an account.
- Contribute to overall development of the Client Services discipline
- 15 years of Client services experience with a digital agency, technology company or on the Client side within digital marketing
- Experience working with complex clients on portfolios in excess of $5MM. Automotive experience a plus
- Leadership skills: the fusion of patience & strength, calm & grace under pressure, navigation through personalities & working styles & the ability to work with a distributed team with people at all levels
- Interactions with others using tact & good judgment
- Ability to react quickly, assess situations & implement solutions
- Advanced negotiation, communication, writing, & organization skills with an outstanding attention to detail
- Experience formulating & driving long-term strategic account plans, strategies, & roadmaps
- An understanding of Website platforms (such as AEM), content management, site optimization, analytics, ecommerce & other digital technologies (apps, AR, VR). Not afraid to talk tech