Kustomer is the platform for customer experience that focuses on customers, not tickets, enabling companies to know everything about every customer to drive informed actions. Used by Slice, Glossier, Outdoor Voices, & more, Kustomer provides businesses with a full view of every customer's lifetime. Kustomer unifies all relevant data, customer history, apps, & systems. Kustomer was founded in 2015 with headquarters in New York City.
About the role
The Marketing Operations Manager is responsible for flawlessly automating & executing online & offline marketing activities through a variety of systems, most notably Marketo & Salesforce. A member of the Revenue Operations function, the role will work closely with marketing, sales, & business development to drive efficiency in process at scale, by providing insights into marketing effectiveness through attribution & reporting. More broadly, the role will create an alignment between people, process, & metrics. A successful candidate will have a strong understanding of digital marketing, demand generation, & the methods to measure success in marketing disciplines.
You'll Be Responsible For:
- Plan, oversee, & execute marketing campaigns using Marketo
- Collaborate with marketing stakeholders to create strategic segmentation for various marketing campaigns. Everything from pre-event list building to advanced segmentation for lead nurturing programs.
- Be the point-contact for the marketing team in the development of campaign landing pages, forms, or other digital assets to support demand generation programs
- Attribute leads to appropriate marketing & sales programs
- Track lead generation, customer acquisition sources & campaign effectiveness through Marketo, SFDC, & Bizible
- Work with Revenue Operations to track the demand generation funnel & account-based funnel so as to provide reporting to marketing & sales leadership
- Integrate data from disparate systems in order to report effectively on marketing results & drive business decisions
- Create, optimize, & maintain processes & best practices for lead/account nurturing & lead/account scoring
- Be the owner of data-hygiene in the marketing database
- May involve handling sensitive personal data
- You have 2+ years of experience with marketing automation tools like Marketo, Eloqua, or Pardot
- You have experience with Salesforce
- You have strong analytical abilities & a comfort with Excel
- You are detail oriented
- You are a self-starter & thrive in a dynamic environment
- You have experience in managing projects with multiple stakeholders
- You have a strong interest in technology
- You have worked closely with a sales team in a B2B sales environment
- You have worked in an ABM-minded marketing organization
- You have experience with Bizible & Google Analytics
- Marketo Certification
- Basic HTML and/or CSS knowledge
Kustomer offers an array of benefits including competitive salaries, stock options, 100% healthcare coverage, commuter benefits, & a flexible vacation policy.
Diversity & Inclusion at Kustomer
Kustomer is committed to bringing together individuals from different backgrounds & perspectives. We strive to create an inclusive environment where everyone can thrive, feel a sense of belonging, & do great work together.
We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer open to all qualified applicants regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or expression, Veteran status, or any other legally protected status.