At Conductor, were passionate about helping companies help their customers. Many of the worlds top brands use our software & services to create & optimize content so that it gets found online. Were headquartered in NYC, & weve been named one of Crains Best Places to Work 9 years running.
Visit Conductor at www.conductor.com or on Twitter
As Conductors Manager, Communications & Public Relations, youll be responsible for developing, driving & executing strategic communications plans to tell Conductors story as a digital marketing leader. This position will also contribute to other company initiatives & activities, including senior executive positioning & staffing, conferences & events, & issue management communications.
The ideal candidate will have a positive attitude, a passion for technology, & energy & enthusiasm to tell a compelling story. The successful candidate will be proactive in finding & building creative opportunities to reach new audiences through various types of media, & be an excellent writer, highly organized, & possess strong time management skills.
Conductor is a fast paced environment, & flexibility & the ability to meet tight deadlines with good grace & humor are key to success.
A day in the life:
- Develop & execute strategic communications strategies to increase awareness of Conductor & its role in disrupting the future of marketing
- Manage day-to-day media relations (proactive pitching, reactive handling, & issue management) & identify & develop new reporter relationships
- Collaborate cross-departmentally to help support companys growth & expansion efforts
- Develop & pursue opportunities to position Conductors executive team as thought leaders in key aspects of technology & marketing
- Come to the table with creative ideas about how to tell the Conductor story to reach new audiences
- Source, draft & deliver a variety of internal communications including email newsletters, intranet content, live company-wide events & more
- Partner with senior leadership to create presentations for global Town Halls, all-hands meetings & other internal events
We're excited if you have:
- Minimum 3-5 years of communications experience required - agency or in-house
- Proven ability to develop & deliver strategic communications plans - successful candidate should be able to demonstrate successful outcomes from communications activities they have conceptualized, developed & executed
- Mission-driven individual - embrace Conductors mission to humanize marketing & put customers first, & successfully convey it through strategic messaging
- Genuine communications savvy - you must have strong media relations skills, a deep network, solid copywriting & editing skills, as well as strong digital content generation skills. Must be enthusiastic about proactively pitching on an ongoing basis.
- Strong project management skills - must be able to organize work in a methodical & rigorous manner but equally comfortable in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment.
- Impact player - you must be a strong self-starter who is willing to make their mark in a fast-paced environment.
- Team player - low ego, low maintenance, no job too big or small. Humble. Were looking for a willingness to jump in as needed on anything.
We'd love to hear from you if you're inspired by Conductor's mission to be customer first & people first. Our team is pioneering, collaborative, & passionate about helping people together through meaningful content & marketing strategies. Conductor is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity & are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.