The Peloton Manufacturing team is seeking a hands-on, results driven, Senior Technical Project Manager (TPM) to join our growing manufacturing team. The TPM will spearhead manufacturing project scoping, planning & execution. They will also be responsible for day-to-day manufacturing project management, including developing schedules, aligning resources, defining & tracking milestones, KPIs, deliverables, & overarching project strategy. Projects will vary widely across the manufacturing organization with internal & external partners, so excellent project management leadership, organization, communication skills, & versatility is a must.
This position requires domestic & international travel. Candidate must be willing to travel at least 10% or more as needed.
- Support internal & external project stakeholders, creating detailed project plans & charters, inclusive of all stakeholders including Manufacturing, Sourcing, Supply Chain, HW & EPM/OPM, among others, identifying resource & capital requirements, task owners, milestones, dependencies & key risks
- Work closely with manufacturing technical experts ensuring project objectives & goals are clearly documented, communicated & understood
- Manage project scope & evaluate priorities to efficiently balance manufacturing resources for various projects
- Develop standard methodologies for manufacturing project planning, execution, & reporting & help drive consistency & adoption throughout the manufacturing organization
- Synthesize, interpret & convey complex manufacturing & project data to internal & external stakeholders
- Provide project management support & guidance to component/part suppliers, interfacing between Peloton Manufacturing, Sourcing, Engineering, & suppliers
- Be the source of information & truth for respective manufacturing projects; able to provide accurate status updates instantaneously
- Convene with crossfuntional, internal & external function leads at a regular cadence to ensure all deliverables are current, compliant & meets the needs of each organization
- Comfortable working with, presenting to, & facilitating decisions among senior executives
- Performs other tasks & duties as assigned by manufacturing management
- Bachelors degree in Engineering, Operations, Supply Chain, Business Administration; MS a plus
- 5+ years experience in cross-functional project management; 3+ years relevant manufacturing experience in operational or consulting roles
- Proven experience & ability managing multiple, high-volume manufacturing projects, with competing priorities
- Knowledge of welding, grinding, stamping, casting, plastic injection molding, electronics manufacturing, forging, CNC machining, assembly, & various finishing techniques (Powder Coat, Paint, PVC Dipping, Anodizing, etc).
- Working knowledge & understanding of lean, project management & change management - Six Sigma, PMP or change management certification are a big plus
- Expert-level knowledge of cloud-based program management tools: Confluence, Jira, SmartSheets, Monday.com
- Expert-level knowledge of Google Suite applications (Drive/Sheets/Docs)
- Experience with Tableau, Looker, PowerBI or other visualization tools
- Experience with SAP, Netsuite, ERP/MRP/MES/QMS & other enterprise platforms
- Energetic team player with excellent written, verbal, presentation, & conceptual skills
- Strong problem solving methodology & corrective action skills: DOE, 8D, RedX, DMAIC, Kaizen events, etc.
- Experience in a hands-on, fast paced, consumer-facing manufacturing environment
- Working knowledge of CAD/CAM applications (SolidWorks preferred)
- Knowledge & application of Global/International standards; ASTM, ISO, DIN, JIS, ANSI, etc.
- Experience managing global manufacturing projects (CapEx/OpEx)
Peloton uses technology + design to connect the world through fitness, empowering people to be the best version of themselves anywhere, anytime. We have reinvented the fitness industry by developing a first-of-its-kind subscription platform. Seamlessly combining hardware, software, & streaming technology, we create digital fitness & wellness content & products that Members love. In 2020 Peloton committed to becoming an antiracist organization with the launch of the Peloton Pledge. Learn more, here.
Together We Go Far means that we are greater than the sum of our parts, stronger collectively when each one of us is at our best. In order to be the best version of Peloton, we are deeply committed to building a diverse workforce & inclusive culture where all of our team members can be the best version of themselves. This work has no endpoint; it is the constant work of running an organization that strives to reach its full potential. As a first step in our commitment, we announced the Peloton Pledge to invest $100 million over the next four years to fight racial injustice & inequity in our world, & to promote health & wellbeing for all, from the inside out.