CLEAR makes life easier & more secure by using biometrics your fingerprints, eyes & face to confirm that you are you, & keep you moving. Imagine a world where you can do virtually everything you need to breeze through the airport, buy a beer at the game, check-in at the doctors office, access your office building, & more without ever pulling out your wallet or phone. Now in 45+ airports & other venues nationwide, you are your ID, credit card, ticket, reservation & more with CLEAR.
Were defining & leading an entirely new industry, moving quickly with data-informed decisions, obsessing over our customers, & investing in great people to lead the way. Recently named on CNBCs Disruptor 50 List & winner of the SXSW Interactive Innovation Award, were working tirelessly to create frictionless customer experiences for our 3+ million members across the country.
We are looking for a Red Team Operator to join our team.This position requires an established expert responsible for scoping engagements, presenting results & methodologies, & working with stakeholders across multiple business units to remediate findings. You will be responsible for identifying & testing new tools, techniques & methods used for penetration testing activities.
What You Will Do:
- Conduct CLEAR's Red Team exercises, including penetration testing, Red/Blue teaming programs, & Cybersecurity tabletop exercises
- Summarize the exercise for senior leadership, including areas of success & areas of opportunities.
- Drive the team's identification & remediation of any findings, in collaboration with the larger team, as well as security business & information technology partners.
- Work closely with other groups within the security organization in order to develop the strong partnerships required to meet technology goals
- Integrate the designs for secure application, network, & product development supporting business intelligence.
Who You Are:
- 3-5 years of experience in penetration testing, vulnerability management, or ethical hacking required.
- Experience with at least one of the following scripting languages (PowerShell, Bash, Python, Ruby, Node.js)
- Passion for protecting networks, systems & data from cyber attacks
- Experience performing application security source code reviews.
- You have lead an enterprise wide cybersecurity internal assessment, including a knowledge of control strategies for a global organization
- Programming experience in one or more languages such as Python, Ruby, Perl, Bash, JavaAdvanced knowledge of operating & database security (Windows, UNIX/Linux, SQL, Oracle, etc)
- Capable of managing multiple penetration test engagements, from cradle to grave, at the same time
- Demonstrated & proven knowledge of tactics used by malicious insiders, techniques & procedures associated with state sponsored threat actors: must be able to examine an organization from the standpoint of a threat actor & articulate risk in clear, precise terms.