Who We Are
HomeLight is a venture-backed technology startup revolutionizing the $1 trillion real estate industry. Our mission is simple we empower people to achieve better outcomes during one of lifes most important events: buying or selling their home.
HomeLights technology analyzes millions of home transactions to determine which agent or cash buyer is right for you. We also offer innovative financing & closing solutions, creating an end-to-end real estate experience that's simple, certain, & satisfying.
We pride ourselves on our company culture but dont just take it from us. Weve been recognized as a best place to work by Forbes, Inc. Magazine, & the San Francisco Business Times. Our team breaks barriers every day while staying committed to HomeLight's goals & core values, which is a crucial element to our shared success.
Who You Are
You are a knowledgeable Escrow Assistant who is adaptable, resourceful, & deadline driven. You are passionate about exceptional customer service & understand that technology has a valuable role to play in transforming real estate.
What You'll Do Here
- Support the HomeLight Closings Team in handling a high volume of files in a fast-paced & high volume purchase escrow operation
- Review the closing process of transactions including all contracts & legal documents
- Pull reports & send to listing agents
- Enter new orders & gather information from all parties
- Request earnest money deposits
- Maintain communication with processing team
- Administrative duties such as maintaining office communication & calendars
- Two years of escrow assistant/processing experience is required
- In depth knowledge of the closing process, Closing Disclosure, math calculations, prorations, TRID & CFPB requirements are required
- Qualia or Resware knowledge helpful
- Proficiency with Google Suite a plus
- Ability to work within multiple computer applications for data entry & file management
- A High School diploma or equivalent is required
- Notary Public preferred