CLEAR helps create safer, easier experiences everywhere you go. We believe you are you & by using your biometrics your eyes, face, & fingerprints we keep you moving. Imagine a world where you can do virtually everything you need to breeze through the airport, buy a beer at the game, check-in at the doctors office, access your office building, & more without ever pulling out your wallet. CLEAR is currently available in 50+ airports, venues & more. Now with Health Pass, CLEAR securely connects a persons digital identity to multiple layers of COVID-related insights to help reduce public health risk & restore peace of mind.
Were defining & leading an entirely new industry, obsessing over our customers, & investing in great people to lead the way. Recently named on CNBCs Disruptor 50 List for the second year in a row & winner of the SXSW Interactive Innovation Award, CLEAR is providing innovative technology options for businesses & our 5+ million members to help create a safer environment no matter where you go.
The Video Producer will manage all aspects of video production / project management to execute on-brand video content for all digital/social platforms & OOH. The Producer will be responsible for developing & managing timelines & overseeing all video project milestones including concept development, storyboarding, pre & on-set production & post production. The Producer will work closely with the internal creative team as well as key stakeholders to ensure creative is developed according to strategy & deadlines are being met. Areas of focus will include organic & paid social content, digital media advertising campaigns & partner content. Ability to produce quickly & efficiently while reacting to trends & helping to continually evolve the brand's platforms is a must. Creativity & ability to shoot, edit & produce on deadline are key to success in this role.
What you will do:
- Conceptualize, shoot, edit & finalize videos for multiple brand uses
- Manage long & short-lead video production for global campaigns, ongoing / evergreen social content from conception to delivery: manage pre-pro, storyboarding & shot lists through edits & delivery, inclusive of cutdowns, necessary QA & format tests. Some will be fast turnaround with abbreviated processes & others will need longer & more formal prep.
- Manage negotiations & partnerships with outside vendors including directors, DPs, editors
- Lead ongoing development & updates of social/video creative guidelines to ensure consistent look & feel across platforms
- Work with media teams to deliver edits on time, on spec, & oversee QA
- Implement content development, management & approval workflows process for video
- Update project management tools
- Organize edits & track estimates, POs, & invoices, overseen by Executive Director, Creative Ops
- Manage, coach & train the video team, including 1 direct report & occasional freelance support
- As necessary, be a creative lead on video concepts lending expertise to the creative as well as the production approach. Additionally, shoot & edit video content whenever possible
Who you are:
- 8+ years of experience
- Deep understanding of digital landscapes & best practices, particularly in the areas of paid media & social platforms (existing & emerging).
- Demonstrated experience creating impactful, engaging creative & strategic brand content for digital/social platforms.
- Enthusiastic consumer of digital/social content, & early adopter of trends with a passion for innovation.
- Experienced & well-versed in all facets of video production process
- Video editing & motion-graphics skills with a keen eye for taste level & unique executions - proficient in Final Cut Pro & After Effects, as well as Photoshop & InDesign
- Proactive self-starter & problem solver with excellent organization skills
- Comfort with a collaborative & iterative creative process
- Exceptional communication (written & verbal) skills
- Ability to proactively prioritize, manage multiple projects simultaneously, & meet deadlines
- Strong experience with project management software & tools
- Ability to understand business objectives to guide execution.