Working for Trunk Club
When you join Trunk Club, you join the Nordstrom family. Our fast-paced & entrepreneurial environment is paired with the strong history & experience of a retail legacy. We have access to some of the greatest minds in retail & technology & are constantly creating innovative strategies to develop the ultimate apparel solutions. We welcome your adaptability, your curiosity, & your passion to contribute to our unparalleled shopping experience!
Who we are
At Trunk Club, were building the future of retail, enabled through a personalized styling experience. Youll be on the front line, providing styling services & support to customers through chat, email & phone. Youll have the opportunity to contribute to our unique company culture, improve our level of service, & create innovative new capabilities for Trunk Club.
- Build & manage relationships with customers to make sure they are happy with our service through wardrobing, outfitting & sales in customer facing appointments
- Successfully maintain your customer book through various growth enabled performance metrics & sales quotas
- Provide styling advice & support based on members needs, fit, & lifestyle preferences
- Engage with warm customer interest & provide a positive onboarding experience
- Host on-site appointments for regional customers
- Listen to customer feedback & incorporate it in your styling suggestions
- Manage inbound customer communication via chat, email & phone
- Delight people with unbelievably considerate care & attention to detail
- Become a taskmaster who excels at prioritization & efficiency
How we work
- With & for our customers. Our Stylists focus on delivering a great experience to all of our customers & maintain relationships through a digital space.
- With style. We gain & share product knowledge with our customers to help them feel confident & most importantly, that their shopping needs are taken care of with our expertise
- With open minds. We are committed to building a diverse team of stylists & customer base. This encourages a healthy & inclusive environment that builds sustainable relationships for our successful company.
- With transparency. We have an open team environment. No cubicles, no private offices.
- With pride. We value our people most of all. We invest in ourselves by applying our own strengths & interests to company needs.
- With one goal in mind. Our Clubhouse Sales team is a crucial piece or driving revenue for our Clubhouse & Trunk business. We work together, achieve together & build together.
A few of our perks
- A comprehensive training program
- Performance based compensation plan with monthly bonus eligibility
- Merchandise discount
- Social environment with built-in bars, a rooftop view, & our very own coffee shop!
Who you are
- A sales-minded individual. You love helping others, creating positive experiences for people & know how to hustle.
- A collaborator. Youre team oriented & value long-lasting relationships
- A lover of style. Youre creative & excited about apparel.
- Driven & self-assured. You are accountable to goals & hustle to hit them.
- An empathizer. You are deeply empathetic to the problems of others.
- Humble. You take direction well, seek feedback & constantly try to improve.
- Resourceful & adaptable. You enjoy creatively solving problems & running through walls.
- This is an hourly position that will require some evening & weekend shifts. You can expect to work (5) 8-hour shifts per week.
- Expected schedule is 40 hours a week comprised of 8 hour shifts
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to talk or hear.