Tradeshift is disrupting a stale e-invoicing, procure to pay, & financial solutions market. We are connecting companies of all sizes & providing them with the platform & network needed to create value from old processes like procurement, invoicing, payments, & workflow. Tradeshift is redefining an enterprise space that has seen little change in many years. We recognize that business is messy & business is social. Understanding these two facts drives the development of Tradeshift - a platform for all your business interactions.
We are looking for an outstanding Software Engineer for our San Francisco-based Financial Solutions & Payments team. You will have the opportunity to help change how the world does business electronically as we strive to connect all of the companies in the world & make business applications better for *people*.
To help us out, you should have strong experience building robust, maintainable software & a desire to know, help support & form opinions on our existing new services alike. You know how to get stuff done & think independently about priorities & the bigger picture of what we are doing.
At Tradeshift, we believe in team-based product ownership, development, & quality assurance. We expect engineering involvement from product inception through production support. Our teams have great autonomy & responsibility to choose the best solutions, technologies, & approaches that help bring Tradeshift to the next level. Of course, this will not be easy; you will face a lot of complex challenges in our growing, global & fast-paced startup.
The Financial Solutions & Payments Team:
You will become a member of the fast expanding Financial Solutions & Payments team & be part of an international, skilled, cross-functional environment where roles are not set in stone & can include aspects of engineering, product management, build, deployment & operational management & designing. If you want to work full-stack all-round, that's perfect, if you want to specialize in onearea, that's great too! Your responsibilities will grow to match your abilities & experience, & then some.
Our team develops innovative financial technology products across business-to-business payments, banking & lending services for use by Tradeshift's customers all across the world. We innovate within existing & entirely new Financial Services concepts & also deliver pivotal infrastructure enabling other applications: Our payments services allow businesses all over the world to send & receive money. Our lending solutions allow trading entities real-time access to affordable capital. We enable global commerce by removing every bit of complexity within cross-border transactions & trade finance. Come & join us. We are looking for enthusiastic individuals who share in our excitement for building innovative financial technology.
What you will do:
- Being a key member of the team taking a product from concept to release & assuming responsibility for the success of the product & the professional growth of your team
- Designing & implementing services that are maintainable, highly reliable & critical to both our customers & other product teams in Tradeshift
- Writing high-quality, unit-tested, peer-reviewed code
- Brainstorming & whiteboarding technical & product architecture options with your team
- Identifying & implementing solutions to improve engineering productivity
Our culture was formed from day one when three Danes poured their heart & soul into creating a platform that could connect every business in the world. We expect each employee to approach their job at Tradeshift with the same amount of pride & passion & embody the Tradeshift culture that makes us the best company in history.
Shifters come from various backgrounds & nations, & we all thrive off challenging the status quo. We take pride in nurturing employee happiness, encouraging personal development, & welcoming teammates from all walks of life.
We value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
- Career & professional development opportunities
- Flexible hours & vacation policy
- Supplemented cell phone plan
- Lunch provided daily from local SF eateries & snacks
- Fully paid 6 months parental leave
- A competitive compensation package + equity
- 100% covered medical, dental & vision benefits
- Life, short & long-term disability insurance
- Wellness & volunteer Programs
- Fun company events like happy hours, outings & much more!
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.