Everyone at Visa works with one goal in mind - making sure that Visa is the best way to pay & be paid, for everyone everywhere. This is our global vision & the common purpose that unites the entire Visa team. As a global payments technology company, tech is at the heart of what we do: Our VisaNet network processes over 13,000 transactions per second for people & businesses around the world, enabling them to use digital currency instead of cash & checks. Visa is one of the top 50 Most Admired Brands in the world. It is recognized as a leading employer & can be found on the lists of: The World's Most Innovative Companies, The World's Most Respected Companies, The World's Most Ethical Companies, America's Best Employers & The World's Most Valuable Brands, to name a few. Visa is fueled by our team of talented employees who continuously raise the bar on delivering the convenience & security of digital currency to people all over the world. Join our team & find out how Visa is everywhere you want to be.
The Senior Product Manager will support the Visa Ready program, one of the partnership programs within thefintech & partnershipsgroup. By creating standards & evaluating vendors, the Visa Ready Program facilitates the adoption of innovative payment solutions benefiting Visa issuers, acquirers, merchants, & cardholders. This manager will be responsible for the Urban Mobility program- building a programmatic approach to drive certifications for Visa Ready partners .The Visa Ready manager will ensure certification throughput among the long tail partners & drive programatic reporting.
Report to & interact with senior management & executives to indicate the status of Transit partnerships
Implement short, medium & long-term strategic opportunities/products/services through excellent project management working with internal & client teams
Proactively identify & solve complex problems that impact the management, relationship & direction of the business
Develop collateral & content to evangelize & educate partners at scale on the benefits of certifying with Visa Ready
Develop GTM models to drive better partner engagement post certification
Work within cross-functional teams (internal / external) that include representation from Marketing, Product, Digital, Innovation Centers, Operations, Market Research & Technology.
Actively participate & lead various ad-hoc internal projects as assigned & be an evangelist for Transit segment
Foster in-depth & productive relationships at all levels with the client & the Visa organization
- 4 years of work experience with a Bachelor's Degree or at least 2 years of work experience with an Advanced degree (e.g. Masters, MBA, JD, MD) or 0 years of work experience with a PhD degree
- 7-10 years of work experience & a Bachelor's Degree or 6 years of work experience with an Advanced Degree (e.g. Masters, MBA, JD, MD) or 3 years of experience with a PhD.
- A minimum 5 years' experience Product management, Operations, consulting, and/or industry experience in payments or transit
- Demonstrated track record of planning, managing & closing complex business contracts & managing the partnership through all stages
- Familiarity with reporting tools & prior experience is building visualization models
- Prior experience in certification processes will be a plus
- Proven ability to partner, communicate & manage/navigate through multiple disciplines & organizational groups
- Ability to work within a complex & sometimes ambiguous environment, & to influence senior management & other relevant parties
- Bachelor's degree required; MBA desirable
- Team oriented, ethical, empathetic, collaborative, diplomatic & flexible
- Incumbent must make themselves available during core business hours
- This position will be performed in an office setting. The position will require the incumbent to sit & stand at a desk, communicate in person & by telephone, frequently operate standard office equipment, such as telephones & computers, & reach with hands & arms
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.