We are an award-winning healthcare technology company deploying a suite of intuitive patient engagement solutions that empowers healthcare organizations to create memorable patient experiences by fostering connections along the healthcare journey to ensure the best possible outcomes for providers, staff, patients, & their loved ones.
Our team is incredible - & mission driven. Besides our fun team activities, company massage therapist, & a cornucopia of healthy snacks - the work ethic, commitment to core values, & firm knowledge that we are helping people every day are really what make it a best place to work, with people who actually care.
How can you join the movement?
CipherHealth is seeking a bright, hard-working, detail oriented, tech-savvy individual to act asour Information Security Manager. This position reports directly to our CISO with a varietyof responsibilities related to developing & managing our infrastructure, applicationsecurity program. Your efforts will ensure that CipherHealth maintains compliance & a high security standard.
- Initiate, develop, & maintain information security policies & procedures to ensure compliance
- Ensure security strategies are being followed to meet the organizational security goals & standards
- Lead CipherHealths responses to security reviews by current & potential clients
- Manage & maintain records of any security incidents
- Develop & extend security & automation efforts across the organization
- Process requests to onboarding/offboarding
- Act as the security liaison & expert; educate the team on security issues & solutions to avoid them occurring in the future
- Coordinate with the security engineering team for regular inspections & tests to ensure complete security of vital information
- 3+ years of relevant experience
- Excellent written & verbal communication skills (this role will include significant written customer interaction)
- Experienced designing & implementing security programs
- Ability to work with all levels of the company
- Strong work ethic & the ability to manage priorities
Nice to haves
- Regulated data experience (e.g. HIPAA, HITECH, SOC, etc.)
- Security certification(s) (e.g., Certified Information Security Manager (CISM)