Pantheon is the only WebOps platform built from the ground up for agility. We help our customers win, where digital experience starts & matters most - their websites. We empower teams of developers, marketers, & IT professionals to focus on delivering business results while Pantheon handles uptime, performance, scalability & security. We are the fastest growing Drupal & WordPress platform in the world, powering over 300,000 sites & serving billions of pages every month. Happy customers include some of the most recognized names in high tech, higher education & NGOs, such as Patch, Apigee, UC Berkeley, Arizona State University, & the United Nations.
With 35% of the web running open source, we are growing aggressively into a huge market opportunity & looking to expand our Customer Success team. Thats where you come in.
You will be working cooperatively with the Sales, Support, Professional Services, Documentation, Product, & Engineering teams to help our customers realize their business objectives through the use of Pantheons platform. Reporting to the Manager of Customer Success, you will build an understanding of the customers needs & proactively help identify ways in which they can interact with Pantheon to increase their productivity & results. Our Customer Success Managers partner with customers to ensure they are getting the most value possible from our platform.
Working directly with our largest customers & partners, you will support their growth & provide a knowledgeable, responsive & a personable point of contact during their entire lifecycle. In this role you will deliver quarterly business reviews that include detailed information about platform use, site health, best practices, & opportunities for early access to platform features. Ultimately, this team partners with our Account Managers & together, is responsible for retaining & expanding our current customer relationships, as well as fostering goodwill & positive advocates throughout the Pantheon customer-base & larger community, which can come in the form of partner referrals, testimonials, & case studies.
Pantheons core company values are Trust, Teamwork, Passion, and Customers First. At Pantheon, we work hard & play harder, valuing individuality, humor, & balance. We're enthusiastic participants in several open-source communities & have real relationships with many of our most active customers. If all of this sounds interesting to you, read on!
Cool Stuff You'll Do
- Ensure an exceptional experience for our customers & partners by understanding their business objectives & helping to drive adoption of core functionality
- Establish a trusted/strategic advisor relationship with our customers by building a program vision & providing value throughout the customer partnership as they deliver on their program roadmap
- Engage closely with the Program Lead & Executive Sponsor of each customer, as well as other strategic leaders that influence the direction of the account
- As the steward of the customer relationship, youll work cross-functionally with Marketing, Sales, Product, & Engineering to ensure a consistent & strong customer message is embedded in our processes
- Identify & forecast expansion opportunities & partner with Sales to successfully close such opportunities
- Creatively analyze & drive adoption within the customer base, including engaging departmental leaders who are utilizing the solution well & influencing where adoption may be improved
- Diagnose risks - take action to solve or mitigate such risks
- Monitor & achieve group KPIs including but not limited to: churn %, monthly active usage, & CSAT
- Identify key customer advocates that can act as a marketing channel through case studies, speaking opportunities, references, etc
- Turn every customer & partner into a Pantheon champion & lifetime Pantheon customer & advocate
What You Bring to the Table
- 3-5 years experience in a role directly supporting customers as a CSM, digital consultant, or technical support engineer
- Working knowledge of Git & the command line
- Development experience with Wordpress & Drupal is a must
- Salesforce or similar CRM systems proficiency
- Proven track record in managing clients, client retention, & growth
- Solid communication skills with the ability to manage tough conversations in a professional & solution-oriented manner
- BA/BS degree or equivalent
Bonus Points for
- Existing Pantheon champion or very familiar with the challenges of WebOps
- Experience with continuous delivery & agile workflows
What We Offer
- Fantastic work environment powered by an amazing team
- Unlimited vacation
- Dog-friendly office (HQ)
- Maternity & paternity leave
- Monthly gym & book allowance
- Fun at WordPress & Drupal community events
- Fully loaded kitchen & daily catered lunches (HQ, NY, MN)
- Discounts on custom bicycles (the founders of Pantheon also founded Mission Bicycle)
Pantheon is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer & we welcome applications from all backgrounds regardless of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, age, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, veteran status, disability, or any other classification protected by law.